going back to my roots ....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

very puddled

Oct 16, 2006
with my family.......
As the thread states , im going back to my roots . me and all my mums family are going back to west ireland "roscommon" to meet my mums sister for the first time [ long story] .

My mums from over there , so shes all excited telling us she will take us to where she grew up :love: and all her old hang outs :S

Never been to ireland so im quite excited myself , anyone from over there, or been for hols feel free to share ...

We are all going on the ferry in 2 weeks . and i cant wait...:D

Just thought i would share my news with yas... x

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
As the thread states , im going back to my roots . me and all my mums family are going back to west ireland "roscommon" to meet my mums sister for the first time [ long story] .

My mums from over there , so shes all excited telling us she will take us to where she grew up :love: and all her old hang outs :S

Never been to ireland so im quite excited myself , anyone from over there, or been for hols feel free to share ...

We are all going on the ferry in 2 weeks . and i cant wait...:D

Just thought i would share my news with yas... x

My dads side of the family hail from Derry :thumbsup: Not been over :eek: :( , most of the loony bin came over here anyway when it all went a bit a mad :S There is the extended family few, get the occassional postcard and once in a blue moon visits :thumbsup:

You will have a mint time VP. To be sure, to be sure, to be sure-lol :D

Last edited:

simzzzz

superb you will love it:thumbsup:

I did this with my grandad before he passed away and he took us all around Cork and to the tiniest 2 bedroom house where 9 of them lived ??:confused: apparently its had an extension now and still one of the smallest houses I have ever been into !!!

good to see where your family originated from :thumbsup: have fun.