God damn lazy!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
yeah today, had a fry up this morning and its dyhidrated me a bit i think.

Plus about 6 hours sleep since friday doesnt help:D

and my next bed time is tomorrow cos i'm on night shift tonight:|

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
Miss Cola said:
Anyone get these days were you just cant seem to get motivated?

I start work at five and i swear it feels like such a effort to get my lazy ass into gear n get ready. :(

I just canii be arsed!!!

Check ya bits and if you need a shave stop takin the hormone replacement pills m8, your definately turning into one of us:D :thumbsup:

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
Ive been ill this week so motivation is straight out of the window - I find it so hard to drag my butt out of bed its untrue. Still back to the docs on weds and see what he says (im still not well:cry: )
Tbh i dont care if im not at work - been sat in bed reading some good books this week, lol :thumbsup:

Normally i am really energetic but I work shifts and having to goto work at 3.30pm on a saturday afternoon really does my head in - after spending all morning ether shopping or sommat else the last thing I want to to go work and all motivation is non existant (only get there in the end there cos of the paycheque at end of month):S

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
It might be something missing from your diet. My bro reckons that I should cut down on spuds and other foods containing starch and drink at least as much water as I do tea:)