Go on WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Gareth!,Gareth!,Gareth!,Gareth!,Gareth!,Gareth!,Gareth!,Gareth!.... Go on my son. I was for Will most of the way, but I reckon Gazza Gates has pissed all over him recently...but how can u choose? they both are better than those 'popstar' wannabees and good at different things equally...

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
I dont think Ill be voting....that 'pop' mush lovey dovey trash generally sounds all the same to me. But I have to say it would be a difficult choice to make - Will is good at his own 'sound' and twist he puts on the same old tired sh!t and has a strong voice, but Gazza has a pitch perfect soft 'pop' voice and is no doubt one for the ladiez as far as image is concerened (now even Im sounding bent....) however I know how tough it can be to be a stutterer and dont know how he'll go on outside of singing.
Ill shut up now before I start wanting to don a dodgy mustache and leathers and head off to the Blue Oyster Bar!!! :D.

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Ney, Ben. 'Surely Youve been Framed' and 'Blind-d-Date' out rank it in the Dross on Saturday TV awards.........

whatyadoinsucka

Dec 18, 2001
Up North, pint o tetley
just thought of a new tv program i'm going to right it down so i remmeber

who wants to be the next pete tong

i'll be emailing itv with a copyrighted exclusive tomorrow

no dodgy tshirts (judge won't budge style),
no attitude rampling stylee

I'll be a millionaire next week

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
i haven't watched any of it until 2nite, i thought it was shite until they done a countdown 10-1 of the nutters that never made it!!!
Any1 see it? it was class and a half!!!(i watched it with a cushion over my face cos it was embarressing)

jayne x

i am gonna go for the little 1 to win!!! whoever he is??

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Oh god, dont even go there - Im having visions of 'SashaStars' - looking for a thousand young hopefull Sasha Replicas. Not that hes not good(quite the opposite) - but the over exposure will send everything tits up again.

Hey, I usually miss Pete Tong's shows recently (last few years!) - does he still have that kid saying 'You cant get drunk on a Wallnut Whip -Alright' jingle thigemy??. Now perhaps thats going back too far!.

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
I voted for Will!!!! I think Gareth will be GORGEOUS when he's old enough but at the mo he's too young & I think Nicky one of the judges summed it up when she said that Will could sing in any era.... 60's, 70's, pop, rock ....etc etc.... and to be a successful artist in the charts that's what you need - Gareth can onyl do the "westlife" kinda crap but maybe when he's older his voice will mature too !

*Can you tell I've watched it religiously all the way thru !!*

What will i do an a Sat night from now on ?? :(:(:(:(:(