Go bit in M.E.N

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
was reading the 'Go' bit in the evenin news on me way home from work last night, an they have a 'punter profile' in the club bit, an the girl got asked to name fav dj an she said butty.

groupies everywhere!

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
diffussion said:
why have i got no fans, tis not fair:cry: :cry: :cry:

You do now :p

fan.gif

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
nowthen said:
was reading the 'Go' bit in the evenin news on me way home from work last night, an they have a 'punter profile' in the club bit, an the girl got asked to name fav dj an she said butty.

groupies everywhere!

hahaha nice 1 butty! lol :D :thumbsup:

honey

Mar 14, 2004
manchester
errr yeah that was me:$ :$ I was out las friday night at lowdown in manchester and some guy came over with a big camera in his hand and asked if i wouldn't mind bein in the paper, i was pretty mangled at the time hence the nonsense about 'superted' (if anyones read it), so i jus said yeh!! Thought id give you some publicity butty;) fink i got a mention of timeless in aswell! Funny as fuck when i seen my big head

diffussion

Jul 4, 2006
newton heath
honey said:
errr yeah that was me:$ :$ I was out las friday night at lowdown in manchester and some guy came over with a big camera in his hand and asked if i wouldn't mind bein in the paper, i was pretty mangled at the time hence the nonsense about 'superted' (if anyones read it), so i jus said yeh!! Thought id give you some publicity butty;) fink i got a mention of timeless in aswell! Funny as fuck when i seen my big head

quality, you should get free entry at timeless for that and a few free beers of butty as well

honey

Mar 14, 2004
manchester
S-J said:
Damm right you should girl!!! :thumbsup: God bless Ya Honey!!! If Beeee gives ou any jip or Queby over it Tell me and I'll pull there ears for you!

Hope your doing ok!

S-J x :love:

Cheers hun, i've had jip off me m8s all week im sure i can handle a bit more!!

Im gud thanks mate, hope your doin well:love:

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
honey said:

Yeah seen the bit about timeless, nothing about superted tho, must have thought you was off yer head an left that bit out.

honey

Mar 14, 2004
manchester
nowthen said:
Yeah seen the bit about timeless, nothing about superted tho, must have thought you was off yer head an left that bit out.

No it's definitely in there, the question was 'which fictional character do you most relate to?' :$ :$ erm i can only blame it on my mashed state at the time, yeh the guy did fink i was a bit nuts!!