Glade Festival 2006

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
Well its taken me nearly 2 weeks to recover and all i can say is Wow! It gets better and better every year.
Kenny Larkin and Kevin Saunderson phones: phones: were my highlights but mahoosive respect to Altern 8 who were class and had me and my mates ravin like it was 1990 again, superb. Seriously people get to this festi it is a farkin good laugh in the sunshine! Loadsa freaks, booze, nitros and ketamine = hilarious
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Attachments

• tribeoffrog_glade_2006_origin_stage0002.sized.jpg
    tribeoffrog_glade_2006_origin_stage0002.sized.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 161

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
gotta do it next year cutter m8. :thumbsup:
Heres some other pics ive pilaged of off the net. Was too scared to take my own camera as in knew id lose it lol
site-RB22.jpg

site-RB16.jpg

IDSpiral-RB02.jpg

AroundTheSiteFriday-Glade2006-PB09.jpg

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
AB45 said:
gotta do it next year cutter m8. :thumbsup:
Heres some other pics ive pilaged of off the net. Was too scared to take my own camera as in knew id lose it lol

I always buy those disposabe ones with the flash and then take em boots to be developed - if you lose one of them its no big deal:thumbsup:

Glad you had a great time - cant see the other pics but it looks mint from the first one:king:

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
MizzDeedz said:
I always buy those disposabe ones with the flash and then take em boots to be developed - if you lose one of them its no big deal:thumbsup:

Glad you had a great time - cant see the other pics but it looks mint from the first one:king:

Think it was a combination of the fear of losing it, the fear of evidence of what went on and the fact that my kitchen draw is stuffed with those disposables lol:D :D
Must be ten in there and i never get round to developing them:S :D

SCR101.5

Apr 19, 2003
AB45 said:
Well its taken me nearly 2 weeks to recover and all i can say is Wow! It gets better and better every year.
Kenny Larkin and Kevin Saunderson phones: phones: were my highlights but mahoosive respect to Altern 8 who were class and had me and my mates ravin like it was 1990 again, superb. Seriously people get to this festi it is a farkin good laugh in the sunshine! Loadsa freaks, booze, nitros and ketamine = hilarious
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I can only echo your comments AB45- it was a fucking awesome festival and I wish I was there now. Top atmosphere, wicked weather (even though some peeps were moaning, I thought it was great to just find some shade & chill out with beer & jamaican). In the evening there was virtually every drug under the sun for those that wanted it.
On the Friday night, Larkin was just awesome as were Modeselektor & on the Saturday, Altern8 was great, but Luke Vibert impressed me the most. I've been digging out all the vinyl I have by him since & ordering stuff like mad.
It was my stag do & can only think how tame a night on the tiles would have been in comparison.

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
SCR101.5 said:
I can only echo your comments AB45- it was a fucking awesome festival and I wish I was there now. Top atmosphere, wicked weather (even though some peeps were moaning, I thought it was great to just find some shade & chill out with beer & jamaican). In the evening there was virtually every drug under the sun for those that wanted it.
On the Friday night, Larkin was just awesome as were Modeselektor & on the Saturday, Altern8 was great, but Luke Vibert impressed me the most. I've been digging out all the vinyl I have by him since & ordering stuff like mad.
It was my stag do & can only think how tame a night on the tiles would have been in comparison.

Arghh didnt know you were going m8. It was my third and ill be there again next year:thumbsup: . Simply a great weekend and over far too quick. Will have to hook up next year m8, maybe drag some of the other OSAers into the fold lol . Couldnt of thought of a more messy place for a stag do though lol:king:, congrats on the wedding etc:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SCR101.5

Apr 19, 2003
AB45 said:
Arghh didnt know you were going m8. It was my third and ill be there again next year:thumbsup: . Simply a great weekend and over far too quick. Will have to hook up next year m8, maybe drag some of the other OSAers into the fold lol . Couldnt of thought of a more messy place for a stag do though lol:king:, congrats on the wedding etc:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cheers mate :thumbsup:
I'm definitely up for it next year, time to drag some OSAers down & wherever you go, it's great, as long as you avoid the psytrance stages.

SCR101.5

Apr 19, 2003
If you haven't already, check out the glade vid on the bangface website.
The pics are good but the video really shows the atmosphere- Altern8 are about 4 mins in.

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
its another one on my list of must doo's....this is an ever growing list and I'll never have enuff moneh to do it all.

I think Ive now got for next year.

Las Vegas
Global Gathering
Glade
Berlin Love Parade

lol as if im gonna get too all of that...but im gonna give it a dam good try :thumbsup: