GGGGGGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Big T

May 16, 2002
Wakefield
Just downloading Buttys headrippers set all in 1 to put on cd.
It got 87% through it and my computer decided to perform an illegal operation!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Don't u lost love computers.
AAAAAARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH I'm gona smash the fekker!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
Gona have a go at gettin 1 off ben sets now.
I really do hope it works else i won't have a moniter in the morning.

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
The lack of programs for Macs is shocking! Especially in the CAD/CAM industry........scary mary. Audio configurations were said to be abismal too in previous versions, but they've fixed that now I think.

Dirty Mac.....but prolly worth a go though I suppose.

Sirius.

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
don't know what you guys are on about

i wouldn't attempt cad cam without a mac. At central saint martins where they teach industrial design it's all done on macs. much better at handling graphics, audio( most people that make music use macs, pro logic or that software that used to be on the amiga (forgotten the name) the only thing about pc's is the games come out earlier but i use my ps2 for that

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
I didnt know Autodesk, PTC ProEngineer, Unigraphics, Dassault Systems Catia, Think3 or SolidWorks ran on macs as they all boast PC Desktop windows platforms........perhaps they do, but Ive never heard of it and they certainly dont boast about it........You do get good 'graphics' packages though.
Perhaps its just scare and misleading info to help Bills Global Domination along :)........Come to think of it, I know some major audio studios are fully mac based.

Sirius.