Getting a beating at five a side football....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

digthemusic

Mar 25, 2002
burnley
Lol ive just played for our firm at five a side football and had the beating of a life time 16-1 was the final score please tell me it gets better. :$

digthemusic

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
digthemusic said:
Lol ive just played for our firm at five a side football and had the beating of a life time 16-1 was the final score please tell me it gets better. :$

digthemusic

At least you didnt possibly break your nose :$

No seriously fella i dont think it will get any worse lol

I am playing in a inter company tournament on sunday too. The boss decided that cause we got to the semis last year he would spend some money on a new kit etc. The thing is we have hardly played together all year so i arranged a practice match on monday against a group of my mates. We got hammered lad :cry: but at least if we get beat on sunday we will look the part :p

Andy

digthemusic

Mar 25, 2002
burnley
retroandy said:
At least you didnt possibly break your nose :$

No seriously fella i dont think it will get any worse lol

I am playing in a inter company tournament on sunday too. The boss decided that cause we got to the semis last year he would spend some money on a new kit etc. The thing is we have hardly played together all year so i arranged a practice match on monday against a group of my mates. We got hammered lad :cry: but at least if we get beat on sunday we will look the part :p

Andy

Oh we look the part in out new kits but practice on mondays on a much larger pitch were you have a bit of time on the ball.When we played tonight you had a split second and it seemed like the opposition had an extra man they were that good. :|

digthemusic

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
LOL
know the feelin m8.
Me and a few of my friends were feeling a bit sporty the other night and went over the local playin fields for a kick about. Havin a game of heads and volleys and some young lads (13/14) came over and challenged us to a match (6a-side).BAD MOVE. They absolutely massacred us. So much so we stopped counting and started seriously considering damaging them lol.At the end of it we all come to the conclusion that they were the Man U youth squad on a random training session in Essex on a Thursday evening at our local school field- its feasable dont laugh!

When i grew up it was kik and run but these kids were doin overhead kiks the worx!! Safely say im stickin to kikin it against my wall from now on.

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
digthemusic said:
Oh we look the part in out new kits but practice on mondays on a much larger pitch were you have a bit of time on the ball.When we played tonight you had a split second and it seemed like the opposition had an extra man they were that good. :|

digthemusic

Yeah i know wat ya mean fella. I need that little bit more time. I am used to 11 a side football when you seem to get all the time in the world ;)

Andy

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
16-1 :eek: defo cannot get any worse than that mate :)

mind you my team got beat on tuesday 9-7 :(

digthemusic said:

digthemusic