get the nets out! come 2gether boat is ere!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
well wot can i say!!!!....

we were all waiting for the HMS ship to come into dock so we cud walk aboard and spend the evening cruising down the thames!!

PMSL!!!!!! wot we got was a trawler fishing boat ;) ;) with nets on the back!... catching a few trout :eek:

thankfully wen the wedding tables were done with and the lights went low, we did get ...

a rocking boat with top top tunes, thanks to nathan, timo and luke!!! well done chaps and cheers!!!

and to all u peeps there... cheers for an excellent nite :luv: :luv: :luv: like we said 'its the peeps that make the nite!'....
not the amount of head room!!! lol...

bloody hell that podium was big eh!!!!! lol!!

anyhow thanks again.... will defo b at another come2gether!!!:love: :luv:

Lol top rendition of the night there minx :thumbsup: altho you forgot to mention the crash and us doing the very apt big fish, little fish dance ;)

I gotta say I was a bit worried about getting on that thing, and when we all got on we just sat there a bit speechless for a while :|

but as minxy said after the lights went low and a few breezers or something else :eyebrow: later we all started to relax and get into the rocking motion of the boat :party: :drum:

Timo, Nath and Luke, you really do know how to have a party :king: and this was by far the weirdest experince I have had, but it was cool in a funny way and I think if you have another one you may see sweet and co in their life jackets again ;)

Sweet xx

P.S. I have taken almost a whole film of piccies and I dont know what half of then are of, but as soon as pos you will all get to see them one way or another ;)

Timo Garcia

Jan 15, 2002
London
www.TimoGarcia.com
what a mad weekend that was indeed
cheers all for coming down to party :king:
as always it's great to see you guys 'specially those who made the special effort to come down from oop north :D
as for the boat... it was a wee bit small but cosy!
might have to chop my legs off from the knees down next time!
anyway the tunes were amazing thanks to nath and luke :cool:
was great to see cat back onboard too and m jaxx, i want to see that brighton video! :eyebrow:
the next one is gonna be june 7th on a different boat (hopefully a little bit taller! this time) with Sensoria providing the tunes on top deck. hope you can make it down again for the next fishing trip
cant wait to see the piccies
:party: :pixie: :joker: :king:

thanks again... you are stars!