Get a load ov thease lol...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
Just made thease with my little girl today:love: :love: with it comeing up to easter and all that but i cant stop eating them they are well addictive :mad: i have had 4 all ready better save some for lee when he gets home if i can help it ha ah a;) :D

Attachments

• Picture 047.jpg
    Picture 047.jpg
    620.3 KB · Views: 104

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
Yer she put the eggs on hence them a bit lob sided lol we make cakes once every couple ov weeks but thease are far my fave :love: :love:

ScouseCol

Jan 21, 2005
Liverpool
www.dodgy-scouser.com
ooooooo, i love them :thumbsup: :D i used to make them with me nan (when i was 21), we used delia smiths cookery book for big kids.

the recipe was:

2 big blocks of cookin chocolate
some mini eggs
a box of cornflakes
hunderds and thousands
and 2 big bottles of brandy (for added taste of course) :thumbsup: ;)

where are you? lesss be avvvin you lol :fekked: :crazy:

A

abbo

scrumches

Bubbles said:
Just made thease with my little girl today:love: :love: with it comeing up to easter and all that but i cant stop eating them they are well addictive :mad: i have had 4 all ready better save some for lee when he gets home if i can help it ha ah a;) :D

:thumbsup: WELL DONE YOU 2 they look well good :p and one of them would just go down nicely, just had mi tea an all :D
i had mi partners mum's home made pear cake on saturday she bakes everytime i go down frodham DELICIOUS anyone tryed it?

Attachments

• pear-cake.jpg
    pear-cake.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 57

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
They have all gone hun well there is one left but i think im gunna swipe that one in a bit unless lee beat me to it :S

I will defo make some more tho hun xx:love: