Gemm

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

VinylAnimal

Jul 18, 2001
West Yorkshire
I do like GEMM :king: It's soooo easy :cool: lol 2 or 3 clicks and jobs a good un :D

LOVEGEMM.JPG

VinylAnimal

Jul 18, 2001
West Yorkshire
Dj Britalian said:
its this place that has caused my credit card bill to rocket:cry:

I blame it on OSA lolol it's when I've been on here that I go spending :$

Like how you fancy a curry when you're pissed :D

I managed to kick me vinyl addiction was clean for years. Went tumbling off the back of the wagon when I discovered osa lol :S

Me own fault I knew the risks :$ Like a fat bastard with the keys to the cake shop lol thinking he can handle just one small muffin :axe:

The GEMM confirmation screen is like the bun case the muffin came in heheh it's the incriminating evidence I been bad :$ Again :D

Mister_DJ

May 1, 2003
Location Location
VinylAnimal said:
I blame it on OSA lolol it's when I've been on here that I go spending :$

Like how you fancy a curry when you're pissed :D

I managed to kick me vinyl addiction was clean for years. Went tumbling off the back of the wagon when I discovered osa lol :S

Me own fault I knew the risks :$ Like a fat bastard with the keys to the cake shop lol thinking he can handle just one small muffin :axe:

The GEMM confirmation screen is like the bun case the muffin came in heheh it's the incriminating evidence I been bad :$ Again :D

Lol! How many of us can identify with this....???

:thumbsup:

Mart
:rolleyes:

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
my credit card went to the limit cos of gemm together with ebay. got too greedy. sooo many tunes i wanted.

found goldie - terminator ep on gemm last week for a tenner, best bargin i've had in ages, buzzin!

flange

Aug 20, 2001
Huddersfield
:cry: :cry:
Well I tried Gemm for the first time the other day - placed the order all okay - only to recieve an email a few days later saying the item was no longer available - twats! :confused:

fugjostle

Oct 12, 2001
Leek
www.fugjostle.com
flange said:
:cry: :cry:
Well I tried Gemm for the first time the other day - placed the order all okay - only to recieve an email a few days later saying the item was no longer available - twats! :confused:

Got to admit, I love gemm but recently nearly everything I order is out of stock :(