Gemm sales

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

STUART

Jul 27, 2002
Birmingham
sold an item and had to send confirmation with price to buyer.
then email from Gemm saying payment received. how long before i get that payment?

also do i have to send before i get payment?

thanks
stu

Barrie Jay

Jul 20, 2003
Fleetwood - twinned with Royston Vasey
Hi mate

If you have a GEMM account they hold the money there for you and send it by cheque once a month but you have to set the level for the minimum payment. Say if you set it at £50 they will not send the cheque to you until your balance is more than that. You can set the limits up in your own personal preference.

Gemm send you a cheque that you have to put into your bank account. It is a shite way of getting paid.

STUART

Jul 27, 2002
Birmingham
cheers Barrie most people in the past have contacted me via Gemm then paid paypal but this one is 100% paid to Gemm so may take a while by the sounds of it.

cheers for the help

stu

Jivemaster

Jul 19, 2006
Hey Charlie, sorry to trouble you, just thought I'd say hi and but was wondering if you ever did get the Matt Hardwick and Scott Bond tape mixes converted to mp3 as it has been a couple of years (if not more) since I kept chasing you up for them and it really would be fantastic if I could get to hear them :) Can you please get back to me on this. Cheers