G'day from NZ

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

smiley

Apr 5, 2004
hi all. :wave:
i've not posted in the Chillout before, but i just noticed i had on that 't'Internet vs the old days' thread so i thought i'd best introduce myself as OSA nettiquette seems to dictate ;)
my name's Jason and i live in Wellington down in NZ. i've been DJing since 1989, pretty much professionally since 1996, and i'm into almost everything musically these days, with most money getting spent on old skool in the last six months though it has to be said!
i'm a big early (pre-prog/Renaissance) Sasha fan nowadays although i do like his style in general, s'just now i have a bit more knowledge of his early sound, ten minute long prog tunes bore the arse off me (i'm not a big disco biscuit user anymore it has to be said which probably doesn't 'help' with that).
anyway, cheers to everyone on board, you're a fine bunch and this is by far the friendliest chatboard out there IMHO...
ki ora!
J.

E

easty

Hi mate, welcome to the board. Your even more welcome than normal at the minute because of our stunning victory in the cricket LOL
Enjoy your stay on here fella, you'll be addicted within 10 minutes
easty

woody

RiskyLady said:
G’day and welcome aboard mate :wave: . Myself and my fella are seriously thinking of emigrating to NZ looking into it at the moment :D .
me too one day. my auntie and cousin live in auckland and i'm seriously thinking of a holiday there next year to scope the place out:thumbsup:
my uncle lives in Sydney too, so it could be a battle between OZ & NZ that gets
the pleasure of me for the rest of me days:D lol

err edit:$ welcome to the board mate... got so carried away in my surfer dude daydream that i forgot the whole point of me post:thumbsup: :wave: :thumbsup:

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
Welcome aboard mate :thumbsup:

It's great when the board goes global. In years to come it'll become like the Hells Angels - with chapters all over the world, it'll get talked about in the papers as a menace to society (in early house music form), stuff like that.