GBL & GHB.....legal highs are they worth it???

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
There's always going to be people that go overboard on drugs and look really ill because of the damage they do and it looks like this girl is an addict.

These drugs aren't something I know anything about so can't comment, but there are other good legal highs;)

PepeLePew

Oct 27, 2005
Hyde
www.myspace.com

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I did think other factors could be responsible for the differences, like the first shot is soft focus and she's a few years younger.

An unhealthy lifestyle can do that to people too.

stetheboro

Jul 21, 2001
Louisiana formerly Middlesbrough
Hang on a second watch the video and at about 30 seconds, they say she gets the drug from Nail Varnish remover for 99p. Sorry but what Im reading on the net is that these people actually drink the stuff to get high, do they expect anything less to happen to them doing this?

She has scars on her face from falling over, so do people from drinking big fucking deal their choice. Good waste of taxpayers money

I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for the scruffy tramp, plus she was always a munter if you ask me.

Hang on a second watch the video and at about 30 seconds, they say she gets the drug from Nail Varnish remover for 99p. Sorry but what Im reading on the net is that these people actually drink the stuff to get high, do they expect anything less to happen to them doing this?

She has scars on her face from falling over, so do people from drinking big fucking deal their choice. Good waste of taxpayers money

I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for the scruffy tramp, plus she was always a munter if you ask me.

could not have said it better myself!!!!! Nail varnish remover (that melts plastic...never mind yr face!) Think of people u knew in school who were ok/cute looking, and have since become complete ogres-due to flinging out a million kids,smoking 40 a day and getting down to some hardcore cider action...not to mention the hours spent under the energy sapping strip lights of the council office getting a "crisis loan" for previously mentioned items, on a friday afternoon...

They fucking love hyping things up on the news...and it gets my goat! Legal highs...wooooooooooow. fucking ban alcohol-thats by far and away the worst one.

Jammer-where do u get ur drugs from-ive not had a good "illegal" drug for about 12 months at least. even tho the legal ones r not as strong-at least u get what u pay for...

what a stupid story anyway. shes a tramp anyway.

shazza

VIP Silver Member
Nov 30, 2007
bootle liverpool
Ive just seen the vid, didnt notice earlier! plain old substance abuse of the highest order...People will be ranting over legal highs now and giving them a bad name when she is drinking nail varnish remover! what a skank!:eek:

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
GHB nearly killed me when I got spiked with it....so its certainly not worth it. Mixed with alcohol it caused me to have two respiratory arrests.......

GHB nearly killed me when I got spiked with it....so its certainly not worth it. Mixed with alcohol it caused me to have two respiratory arrests.......

I know a couple of people who took too much and died actually...so glad that ur alright:D . was it deffinately ghb? I only ask because Ive had it (only a handfull of times, and in small amounts) and it tastes like shit! i cant imagine how strong the mixture would have to be to make someone pass out etc from one dose hidden in a drink-i always presumed you would taste it???????

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Jammer-where do u get ur drugs from-ive not had a good "illegal" drug for about 12 months at least. even tho the legal ones r not as strong-at least u get what u pay for...

The drug shop :D

I'd love to say but don't wanna get this place closed down like :LOL:

I think nowadays though unless you are buying coke which apparently now is around 7-10% pure (so upto 90% of what is in your gram is bunk) most other chems tend to be pure, or at least not cut heavily.