Votes: 6 30.0%
  • other plz state

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tilt

Mar 2, 2004
Germany
Dr. Dre is da shit man!!!!! Other top bloke Public Enemy, NWA, 2 Live Crew.

All those oldskool hiphop!!!!! Eminem is crap compared to those

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Gangster Rap is shit.

Almost as bad as the 'playground rap' as I call it, eminem and the nu skool 'wappers' fucking muppets.

wildpitch

Aug 12, 2002
I'm astounded that with some of those listed being very dead they still manage to release a "new" tune every other month, though that last biggie rehash "Nasty Girls" had some rather tasty beats behind it. I'm still very tempted to purchase it should i see it. :eek:

dead or not they're all a bunch of gimps.

Danny C

May 19, 2004
Town
wildpitch said:
I'm astounded that with some of those listed being very dead they still manage to release a "new" tune every other month, though that last biggie rehash "Nasty Girls" had some rather tasty beats behind it. I'm still very tempted to purchase it should i see it. :eek:

dead or not they're all a bunch of gimps.

LOL!! 99% of it is chav garbage but at a push you would have to say NWA, although as someone else mentioned I quite liked a few tracks off Ice T's Original Gangster. Mobb Deep have also done the occasional decent track (the shook ones etc)

Wouldn't really say Eminen is gangster rap?

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
Northern Star said:
But im voting for other cus i like dilated peoples :thumbsup:

Top Choice that:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Worse comes to Worse is one of my fave hip hop tunes:thumbsup: However, I wouldnt class em as Gangster rap, they definately have more of a Hip Hop sound.

I voted Biggie, but it was a tough chioce between him and 2pac. The pair of them were quality rap artists before they both died. After that their music and rhymes were destroyed (aside from nasty girl which is a tune!!!:$ ) I enjoyed 2Pacs lyrics more than Biggies, though Biggie made better all round songs imo. Dre's a top producer and made some cracking tracks back in the day but I loathe his new stuff which is why he didnt get my vote. Eminem is pop music as oppsed to Gangster rap, though I can't deny I don't like ALL his tunes!;) lol and now I will stop waffling and take a breath........