games

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

GemGem

Nov 27, 2003
In a house
so has anyone been playing any decent computer games lately? well iv been playing The Urbz which is quite good, GFA san adreas which is just the best one yet and i wanna get need for speed 2.

GemGem

Nov 27, 2003
In a house
DJJAMIII said:
havnt come across that yet....i always get the police after me within a min so...not much chance for the pool :mad:

i also find it quite amusing to rob fire engines and paint a limo pink and add hydraulics to it lol

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
gemgem said:
..and i wanna get need for speed 2.

i've 'obtained' this for my pc and while it's not as good as the first one graphically, though that's prob my machine, it's miles better in gameplay. only played a few hours but loving it already, not even bought any new bits and bobs for my machine yet.

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
Battlefield Vietnam

You go on maps and play against others on the internet, bit like counter strike kind of game, team against team but trying to score the most kills to get top of the server.

But you get to fly planes and helicopters and drive jeeps tanks ride bike, and boats, you can get in a heli and jump out and parachute into enemy terrain and so on.

Just about every weapon that was available in the vietnam war is on the game.

You can put your own music on the music folder in the game directory, so you could be flying a huey over enemy terrain killing loads of enemy infantry whilst listening to N-Joi Anthem or what ever you want :D ( you can only put on your music in the vehicles cause you have a radio )

Nemesis

Jun 16, 2004
MADchester
www.randombunny.net
lately ive been in heaven with games coz i went out on a shopping spree n bought about 10 lol, but amounst those, the dadys were: GTA:SA - sooo much fun :D , Halo 2 - best xbox game by far!, and of course, the mother and father of all computer games: Half Life 2 :D :D :D i still cant believe how nice it looks, its defo my fav fps of all time, n perhaps the best game ive eva played!

GemGem

Nov 27, 2003
In a house
grad said:
i've 'obtained' this for my pc and while it's not as good as the first one graphically, though that's prob my machine, it's miles better in gameplay. only played a few hours but loving it already, not even bought any new bits and bobs for my machine yet.

got NFS 2 on fri tis good :thumbsup: