Funny videos/performances of the classics

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

italooldskool

Jun 9, 2004
Just came across this vid on youtube,YouTube - Rhythm Device - Acid Rock (1989) and couldnt stop pissin my sides at it, dont think ill ever be able to listen to it without laughin again, sort of takes the harder edge image that i had about the track completley away.

Anyway it got me thinking about what other dodgy vids of the tunes we all love so much are knockin about.

Would love to see/hear about other dodgy performances/videos that anyone has links too:D

italooldskool

Jun 9, 2004
hey, you cant plant the seed then watch it from behind the greenhouse..or, erm..something :confused: :naughty: :D

lol, its allright, ive been practising for the last couple of nights now, reckon by october i'll have all the moves completly in sync lol:D

norriss

Aug 25, 2004
Derby
Just came across this vid on youtube,YouTube - Rhythm Device - Acid Rock (1989) and couldnt stop pissin my sides at it, dont think ill ever be able to listen to it without laughin again, sort of takes the harder edge image that i had about the track completley away.

Anyway it got me thinking about what other dodgy vids of the tunes we all love so much are knockin about.

Would love to see/hear about other dodgy performances/videos that anyone has links too:D

Brilliant sooo wrong