fucked up dreams

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
OK how's this for a weird one. Last night I dreamt I was pissed out of my head at m jazz's place (never met him) and he had a basketball hoop in his hallway. All throughout the dream I was pissing my pants laughing. I order to slam dunk I had to open this door to have a run up and pixie (who I've never met either)was fast asleep in this room which for some reason made me laugh even more. Then I did a jordan style slam dunk and woke up. Fucking weird dreams aren't they!!!

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Yeah, its true insanity as they say.. The scary thing about it is when you have deja vu from a crazy dream you had and its now reality and you think 'frig me, I've been here before'. I used to get that all the time!!!. Spooky. Thankfully I wasnt pissing my pants tho' :).

see ya!.

Sirius.

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
i had a mad dream ages ago...i think i was about 15,
anyways i was trapped inside a potatoe and there were big massive, giant 10p's all different colours...

thought i'd share it wiv ya's

jayne x

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
**scolds** Nathan.......I've told u b4 about having fantasies over M-Jaxx..........and now you drag me into your sordid little world!!!!

LOL, j/k babes............at least I feel wanted somewhere. ;)

VinylAnimal

Jul 18, 2001
West Yorkshire
How's this for wierd. Last Thursday I had a dream I went out on the piss with God !! :cool:

We went to a boozer in Bradford but God wouldn't fit through the door so we had to go in through the kitchens. When we got to the bar the landlord refused to serve God :confused: so I had to get the beers in !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Can't remember what we talked about, just remember he was a top bloke (stood his round and that no problem). :)

Lol, gonna ring him see if he's out next Thursday (his turn to drive).... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

coyle

Aug 16, 2001
manchester
www.fukdup.co.uk
im at buttys gaff, his mam let me in and he was kippin, so i logged in and left him to it (god knows he needs his beauty sleep)

anyway, he jus woke up and said, ive jus had a dream that i was at a tea party with m jaxx and a load of pakistanis in a shop!! he had 2 paper plates and his plates kept on gettin stakked up with these sliced sausages.

then he was on a precinct with woody and he was surrounded by phone shops and he got cramp in his leg, some guy came over and asked him if he had any drugs on him to which he replyed "no mate, jus got cramp in my leg"

then it went off in strange tangents and mummbelings,
woah hold on, theres more...........at one point he went up to a fridge where there was loads of pineapple bits

:cops: CALL THE COPS:cops: happy mondays stylee