Free xbox 360,ipod,ps2 etc!!...........

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
Right chaps found a top little way of getting a free xbox 360,sounds fishy I know but it`s spot on my brother in law has done it and now has an brand new shiny xbox 360 deluxe edition totally free of charge.You have to set an account up with an online dvd rental site,you do have to put your card details in but no payment is taken for one month,as soon as your account is verified you cancel it which is a piece of piss, go back to the grabbaconsole site login get your referal code and pass it on,there is a referal tool on the site.And thats it,as soon as your referals sign up you get your freebies which ever you choose.
To get the xbox 360 deluxe edition you need 16 referals but the others need less.:D

So come on peeps help me get a new xbox for free and get yourselves one while your at it or whichever one ya fancy ;)

It works a treat and costs nothing!!

Heres some info:thumbsup:

Want to get your hands on a XBOX 360 for nothing? (All you have to do is register for a free trial on screen select) Then follow the instructions below and I will guarantee you will receive one for free.

This is 100% True; Watch the NBC report on it
http://www.bookwyrm.ca/freestuff/proof/ipodnbc.wmv

1, Copy and paste this link into your address bar and hit enter.
http://www.consolegrab.co.uk/?r=68801

2, Register on the site and reply to the email they send you.

3, The site will then ask you to complete an offer, If you wish to receive a XBOX 360 then you need to complete one of the offers on this site. I suggest you try SCREEN SELECT offer as it is free.

To complete the offer you must click on the SCREEN SELECT offer link and when the new window opens simply click on the “GO” button (top left of window) to apply for the free trial. All you have to do is register and add at least 10 DVD films to your selection and wait until you get credit for the offer, then cancel before the trial ends and it won’t cost you a penny.

I can’t stress enough that you should complete the SCREEN SELECT offer as it is the only way to receive your XBOX 360 and it is free as long as you cancel the membership before the trial ends.

4, Now all you have to do is wait for an email to confirm that you have completed the offer and forward your referral link to 8 members of family/friends/colleagues etc to do exactly the same as you have done here.

5, Hey Presto, a brand new XBOX 360 arrives on your doorstep for nothing It’s as simple as that.

Enjoy …….….………… …… ………………….………… .…… .……. ………. ….

This is 100% True and works, Watch the NBC report on it -
http://www.bookwyrm.ca/freestuff/proof/ipodnbc.wmv

Nice swan!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

After your account is activated go back to the grab a console site login at top of page check the sreen says "you`ve completed your offer " then cancel the screen select offer ,get referal link and do what I`ve done.....................

Enjoy!!.............................................

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Pyramids schemes ALWAYS have losers, those giveways are just too good, there's no way they can sustain giving away so much. These are in demand products and the factories wouldn't be able to cope with the demands as they're great enough already from buyers without the millions they'd need for this giveaway.

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
MizzDeedz said:
they say if something seems to good to be true - it usually is.:S

Thats what I`ve always said until my brother in law did it got his mates to sign up and is now the proud owner of a brand new xbox 360 so I thought I`ll have a go!! it`s safe does`nt cost a penny what the hell :p

So I thought I`d try osa see if any one fancies it,if you`ve got loads of mates who will join you`ve cracked it!!

I would`nt advertise something I did`nt trust and had`nt checked out thoroughly first.;)

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
Jiglo said:
Pyramids schemes ALWAYS have losers, those giveways are just too good, there's no way they can sustain giving away so much. These are in demand products and the factories wouldn't be able to cope with the demands as they're great enough already from buyers without the millions they'd need for this giveaway.

my thoughts exactly!! i never bother with these schemes - i am canny enough to know when i may be ripped off and putting my credit card details in.......no thanks!!

not trying to pee on ya bonfire sgt.lead but a pyramid scheme is exactly what this is hun - sorry xx

and somewhere alone the line someone has ya details, blah blah!

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
Jiglo said:

Fair comment fella but most of the gifts on the site are not really high demand limited stock anymore if you look at them ,there`s plenty of them around, they spend a fraction of what they make from the company`s they advertise for providing subscribers and maybe long term members for them.

I`ll give it a whirl anyway :rotate: :thumbsup:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
sgt.lead said:
Thats what I`ve always said until my brother in law did it got his mates to sign up and is now the proud owner of a brand new xbox 360 so I thought I`ll have a go!! it`s safe does`nt cost a penny what the hell :p

So I thought I`d try osa see if any one fancies it,if you`ve got loads of mates who will join you`ve cracked it!!

I would`nt advertise something I did`nt trust and had`nt checked out thoroughly first.;)

Aye, good luck to you then mate :thumbsup:

The top of the pyramid are always the winners and the middle to bottom are always the losers, don't think there'll be any more winners now it's made the news as they've got the publicity they wanted.

I'd advise other people to steer clear of it though, as i've seen enough of them on Watchdog to know that only the very first few people win out of them:|

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
sgt.lead said:
Fair comment fella but most of the gifts on the site are not really high demand limited stock anymore if you look at them ,there`s plenty of them around, they spend a fraction of what they make from the company`s they advertise for providing subscribers and maybe long term members for them.

I`ll give it a whirl anyway :rotate: :thumbsup:

Good luck to you then mate!:thumbsup: :)

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
MizzDeedz said:
my thoughts exactly!! i never bother with these schemes - i am canny enough to know when i may be ripped off and putting my credit card details in.......no thanks!!

not trying to pee on ya bonfire sgt.lead but a pyramid scheme is exactly what this is hun - sorry xx

Eeeeeerrrrrrrr......that`ll be a no then will it :$ lol ;)

Mitch hiker

Apr 1, 2006
MizzDeedz said:

aww come on give it a chance, not all pyramid schemes are dodgy, you could all join mine,

I offer guaranteed free (100% free!!!) sex, drugs and money....

simply send me a tenner and I'll do the rest. the thing is tho i live in a PO box and cannot be traced.....but you can trust me;)

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
Mitch hiker said:
aww come on give it a chance, not all pyramid schemes are dodgy, you could all join mine,

I offer guaranteed free (100% free!!!) sex, drugs and money....

simply send me a tenner and I'll do the rest. the thing is tho i live in a PO box and cannot be traced.....but you can trust me;)

Where do I sign:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
Jiglo said:
Aye, good luck to you then mate :thumbsup:

The top of the pyramid are always the winners and the middle to bottom are always the losers, don't think there'll be any more winners now it's made the news as they've got the publicity they wanted.

I'd advise other people to steer clear of it though, as i've seen enough of them on Watchdog to know that only the very first few people win out of them:|

I see what your saying but the only way you lose with this is if you can`t find enough referals to have a go no money is involved you just set a trial period up when its active you cancel it,it took 10 mins.

n1 for the advice anyway fella :thumbsup: I fancy a crack at this gamers thumb :thumbsup:

I can but try :p ;)