Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Stussy_Daz

Jun 13, 2002
Ivybridge
www.mixcloud.com
SQripp.gif

this is nothing new have been offering the service for a long time but not ever had many takers until posted upon discog's have now a had a few tapes sent through which have been ripped and the people i ripped them for seem to be happy check the feedback in post on discogs

OLD SKOOL LOVERS '80 - '93 / Free Tape Ripping Service

So If you should have tapes floating about that you are unable to RIP yourself then hit me up via email, I will RIP and Then Clean Rip Up ( remove any Hiss, Sort Levels ete etc ) then upload the mp3 ( password protected ) for you on mediafire or megaupload, if you should want the tapes returned i will also do this as long as you put in a stamped addressed envelope.

Stussy_Daz

[email protected]
MixesForTheMasses.
Mixes For The Masses • Index page

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
You'll find on a forum like this a lot of the users will already have ripped their own tapes themselves...

Good idea and fair play for doing for free!

I have a tape to pc gadget but no time :-(
so I have boxes and boxes of them which arent doing anything so could do with being ripped and upped for other people if you want to keep busy. :thumbsup:

alot are mis-labelled or just scrawled stuff like "warehouse unknown DJ" or "fucking ace mix" so may need id'ing :)

wayne

VIP Silver Member
Mar 3, 2004
Timperley
I still morn over a ratpack fantazia tape that got nicked off me- it was shit hot- never found the mix yet either

Ku club

Oct 4, 2011
I have a load of tapes I need to sort and could well take you up on your offer like the old Club Havana tapes from Middlesbrough