Free Party: A Documentary

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

es_kay

Oct 20, 2020
Saw this pop up last night, looks like a great project. I have donated and look forward to the t-shirt (although not sure where I would wear it nowadays!).

We used to spend most weekends sniffing out the free parties and quite often ended up at a Sprial Tribe/DiY/Circus Warp party. Had some amazing times (including Lechlade and Castlemoreton).

Should be a good watch when it is eventually released.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mrtorquay/free-party-a-documentary

Reactions: chinatownswhite

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Had some cracking times at the free partys....

I think it was after castlemorton a few new age travellers started to turn up in our town, the next day the old bill blocked all the roads leading in and out from all the main roads and motorways to stop any more coming in..

Im sure they got wind that they were going to put a party on at Bardon Hill not the Breedon site.
The Bardon site had a old house in the wooods im told, despite growing up in that area Ive never been up there to look.
I think a few travellers had made it in there and had a small party...

Quite a few travellers ended up stuck around the coaville area for a while, I met quite a few of them, all really sound and they had the best ash...

I had a cracking wkend at the one near the uppingham via duct, well I think thats were it was...

Reactions: es_kay

es_kay

Oct 20, 2020
Reactions: chinatownswhite

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
This is worth a listen:

Cheers will give this a listen (y)