Free laptop at PC world

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

simzzzz

yeah seen this, you can also upgrade to a better lappy if you pay slightly more, like £60 ish, worth it. PC world and currys are doing it, but the only thing is Orange broadband they are terrible providers, I have had nothing but trouble with them and cant wait to leave. however i am paying for the supposedly 8MB but only getting 2MB, but this free lappy deal is for the 2MB so you will get what you pay for, as thats all that Orange connection speeds are cabaple of doing. I would wait a while as there is bound to be other better providers that will match the deal.

pleasuredrom2

Nov 6, 2006
WIGAN
but the only thing is Orange broadband they are terrible providers, I have had nothing but trouble with them and cant wait to leave. however i am paying for the supposedly 8MB but only getting 2MB, but this free lappy deal is for the 2MB so you will get what you pay for, as thats all that Orange connection speeds are cabaple of doing. I would wait a while as there is bound to be other better providers that will match the deal.

My Boardband wuz off for 6weeks, now got less speed, cost me a fortune in calls to them - I can't wait to leave orange - defo not worth getting to get a laptop.

simzzzz

My Boardband wuz off for 6weeks, now got less speed, cost me a fortune in calls to them - I can't wait to leave orange - defo not worth getting to get a laptop.

Orange are prob the worst out there. I have been lucky and i have never lost connection but a lot of the times my speeds are down to around 0.5MB and I am paying for the 8MB so theres a big big difference. I got around 5 months left on my contract with them before I get shot of them and cant wait !!!!

its so wrong they advertise a service of UP TO 8MB and infact your getting 2 at the best, that has got to be false advertising and breach of contract, i have never and no body else with ever get the 8MB as there cables are not capable.

stay away from Orange people !!!!

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
orange...

Orange are prob the worst out there. I have been lucky and i have never lost connection but a lot of the times my speeds are down to around 0.5MB and I am paying for the 8MB so theres a big big difference. I got around 5 months left on my contract with them before I get shot of them and cant wait !!!!

its so wrong they advertise a service of UP TO 8MB and infact your getting 2 at the best, that has got to be false advertising and breach of contract, i have never and no body else with ever get the 8MB as there cables are not capable.

stay away from Orange people !!!!

= shite and they have that lame fair usage policy