frankie bones,

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

closecon

Jan 17, 2004
the northern hemisphere.
now then evryone.does anyknow where there is a tracklisting for frankie bones energy 91.ive stuck a load of ids up a while ago and theyve been ided but i need a list.ive seen a post with it on somewhere on here but cant find it now.its not in tracklists ive looked there.cheers everyone!!

ps been trying to id the speak and spell post,got an id and bought the tune but its not it(gutted).so cananyone help.i know the mods will know what iam on about.cheers again!!!!!!! :)

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
Shooms said:
ha ha - you got burnt on the same ID as - robotiko rejektal or summat on zyx - I got one n it's the wrong mix as well :axe:
lol - Robotiko Rejekto is one I've had in the collection for years since I heard it Frankie Bones play it at Toto's in Colchester. The right mix is Injection (Robotiko Part 2) isn't it? It might not be though, I just bought the record and always assumed I'd nailed it. It's this release:

http://www.discogs.com/release/225038

Alt0n

Oct 10, 2023
Coming late to this convo :) but I've been trying to ID this track for 20+years. Finally found it halfway through the B side while digitising an old tape of 808 State on Sunset Radio, listened to the letters, typed them into google and found my way here!

I've now located a digital copy, it's on Italo & Electro & Euro Disco Bombing vol 3
robotiko rejekto​
injection (robotiko part 2 12" version)​