Foxy knoxy....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
Its amazing the reach of American money especially in a corupt and broken country like Italy! The American media swear she is not guilty, not so sure myself. Anyway I hate the media hype and contiue to feel very sorry for the forgotten family of Meredith.

Next will be the Knox magazine deal, talk shows and even shitty film with some have a go actress and a wooden English accent!!

S

Knox was originally questioned for more than 50 hours over four days. At one point, she was quizzed by dozens of police for 14 hours. To say she committed slander is true; she gave a name to get out from under and unfortunately it was that of Mr. Lumumba for which he will now be recompensed with Euro 22.000,00. The police were not interested in obtaining information but in extracting a confession by fair means or foul and the lack of public registration of these interviews does not help their intent to go even further. To say she committed murder was unproven. The scene of the crime was hopelessly contaminated and the chain of evidence compromised. Even Prosecutor Mignini should take a look at the lack of procedure, lack of evidence and lack of common sense before proceding even further in the wrong direction.

^^agree with this however I'm still ambivalent (look it up thickos) as to whether she is entirely innocent.

I'd still do her arse, gob, arse, gob, arse, gob and, if I had any left, arse again.

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
I'd still do her arse, gob, arse, gob, arse, gob and, if I had any left, arse again.

amanda-knox_1373962c.jpg

Dont flatter yourself but that one big gob!! Would suck start a honda.

S

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
i haven't a clue, but everyone seems to be going around saying she is guilty :confused: i can imagine under interrogation and police pressure in a foreign country you could easily be forced into saying things they want you too, it all sounds very dodgy and full of speculation rather than hard facts, i guess she will be the only one to know the truth. but if she is totally innocent, as much as it may not be nice for the Kercher family, she has every right to sell her story, i would want some sort of light at the end if i had been wrongly banged up abroad for 4 years. i guess they say 3 years of that was for the lie about the bar fella, but we have no idea what sort of pressure or deal or lies the police were firing at her, unfortunately the truth may never come out.

I don't feel I could make a judgement based on what I know, because the media is how I am informed. And it warps our minds.

The way it has been reported is so different in europe than it is in the US. She's seen as some poor innocent good student, who got caught up in something beyond her control. Her parents went on Oprah etc.

I couldn't see how it would ever be a fair trial because of the press.

The other dude is still in isn't he (the black guy). I feel she was probably involved or knew something. I think also that even if she was involved the prosecution have fucked up because of the evidence bla bla bla.

Fuck knows. I hope it wasn't her anyway.