For all you star gazers out there.........

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
this was posted on another forum and i thought the pictures were amazing - pictures from the last shuttle Endeavour mission.

A friend - pictures of endeavour orbiting earth

enjoy :D

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
wow check out our beautiful planet, nice one MizzDeedz, proper insider NASA treats. I think they are some of the coolest photo's Ive ever seen in my life:cool:

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
They are awsome, i would love to go into space and see that for myself..breath taking, although i dont think i could ever stand outside the shuttle with my vertigo......shiting my sen just looking at the pictures :S

mrshifter

Jan 20, 2005
Dodge City
Top piccies them :thumbsup: Obviously not done on a throwaway Kodak :p

Trying to work out what the landmass is on this one...pretty sure it's not the US.

NASApix02.jpg

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
:eek: WOW, they're incredibly detailed:cool:

Great photo's them Mizzdeedz:thumbsup: :D

yeah i thought the same - the details the camera picks up are amazing - utterly fantastic

wow check out our beautiful planet, nice one MizzDeedz, proper insider NASA treats. I think they are some of the coolest photo's Ive ever seen in my life:cool:

i know - how uttery beautiful does the earth look from space - so much blue and white and the clouds..............it must be really something to sit above the earth like that and be able to look upon the planet , must be breathtaking.:love:

I remember seeing space pic's as a small boy and saying to me dad "I wish i could be shot init space..." he said "You would have been if i hadn't of been drunk at the time..." :|

LMAO :D Like that one !

PS That land mass ain't US or Oz.... the granularity is crisp enough to make out rivers & mountains.... whatever it is it's smallish :)