Football Teams

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

WAFC

Registered Member
Right seeing as we have loads more members. Can you tell us who you support and who you're single most hated team is. I'll start

My team - Wigan Athletic (please refrain from the oh so hillarious joke, "well someone has to.")

Most hated team - Wigan Rugby League

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Yaaa bollox to yas !! Pthhhhhhh *blows raspberry* !!

I support LEEDS UNITED !!! Win or lose they're the team for me !!

Most hated scum - the mancs of course !!!!

And I notice old fat man Fergie is staying on (which I predicted on here months ago)....... he's scared he's gonna fek it up & the wheels'll fall off so he's gonna stay on till he can 'try' & go out in a blaze of glory !!!

nightlife20

Jul 18, 2001
that dump called stoke
My Team : LIVERPOOL FC!

Most Hated Team: MAN UTD!

hahaha looked like a good match the other day i couldnt get five mins to watch it tho, i was too ingrossed in my daughters learnin land cd well wicked makes loads of noises and stuff lmao, but my daft git of a boyfe checked at half time to see what the scores were and ended up orderin half a match!!! so hes gonna con sky by doin the old "my 2 yr old daughter got hold of the remote and clicked away" sayin, place ur bets now if u think he will get away with it, my fiver goes on he will cause hes got the gift of the gab ( in other words he talks random bollox untill they give in and say "ok mr mason we wont charge u for it" ):eyebrow::thumbsup:

come on liverpool keep doin how ur doin :)

To the tune of 'I'm h.a.p.p.y.":

"I'm Villa till I die, I'm Villa till I die.
Yes I am, I'm sure I am;
I'm Villa till I diiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee !!!"

Graham Taylor's Claret & Blue army !:D

Also look out for Leeds (nice agressive & passionate play) & Pompey (welll - I live down here so u gotta really)

Most hated team:

Blues (Birmingham city) - naturally
Coventry (sky blue scum)
Man U (no - it's not jealousy - I just hate the smug way you assume you are going to win every thing ever)
Liverpool are heading that way too
Most London clubs - especially Spurs.

Fave teams are - Liverpool, cos I lived there for years and everyone, I mean everyone I met was into footie. Funnily enough I never met en Everton fan tho !! Oh having Patrik Berger keeps me watching too !!

And Cardiff City, cos I used to live there also and used to go watch them play :D

Dont really hate any teams, but dont like Leeds, Chelsea, Man U, or Swansea City.

Sweet xx