Fooking Tw*ts

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

lora loves sonz

Mar 1, 2006
Manchester
www.myspace.com
i absolutly hate the HSBC :mad: n whoever sticks up for them is in for it!
on the 13 november (yes exactly, the 13th, i hate that number) the bank decided to withdraw my overdraft without sending me any notice, i was soooooooo embarrassed trying to pay for petrol in tescos wen they conferscated my card :$ . so i ring the cocks up n they say they sent me a letter that same day saying if i didnt pay them £325 which i owed them on another account they were gona cut me off :eek: . rite guys surly thats illegal? somene help me out coz i wona sue them! i thought they had to give u 30days notice? :confused:
neways my overdraft on my other account had well over £700 left on it so if they had of told me i could of bloody payed them by transfering the money over n wud not have had to have gone through all this sh*t. :S
neways i managed to get a cheque off my grandma for the money to pay them, which took ages to clear, then they gave me my overdraft back.... but the card i did have is now usless n i had to wait for another one in the post. its now the 28th nov n i still hadnt recieved my card, nor have i been able to access any funds. i ring them up n apparently its got lost in the post, erm....... BULLSH*T :mad:! now i have to mission to cardiff, £3 and 30mins away, with no money n no time to collect the new card, but oh wait that'll take another 5 workin days too!
iv lost my patience, i cant cope any more, iv got no money n i wont a bloody chinese n a nite out with my mates!
plus wot makes it all worse is, its my dads bday nxt wk n i was gona go home n suprise him....... now i cant, iv got no money to do so, but cudnt afford it anyways n was gona get an advance cheep ticket for the train of the internet but i have no fuckin card to pay for it :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad::cry:
the thing that annoys me the most is the fact that i have the money, i jus cant bloody get it :| . plus my poor grandma still ant been paid back! bless her, love u grandma :love:
give me sum advice guys on how i cant get these tw*ts back once its all sorted out :eyebrow:
lx

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
im with royal bank and i find them fine on everything - they have always been really great with me over any type of financial matter.:D plus the people in the branch are really nice and helpful.

unlike the natwest *robbin gits*

if your not happy then close the account hun and move to another bank.

there is a complaints procedure you can go through for the HSBC.
so il paste this here:

How to Complain
We're here to help
At HSBC we are committed to providing you with a first-class service and effectively delivering the products and services you require.

If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with any aspect of our service, we want to hear from you as soon as possible. We will then make the relevant enquiries and aim to put matters right as soon as we can. Where appropriate, we will also take steps to prevent the problem happening again.

Your custom is important to us and your feedback allows us to improve the products and services we offer to you.

Thank you for banking with HSBC

Raising your concerns with us
Step 1

The easiest and quickest way to resolve any concerns you have is to contact your local branch manager or the manager of the department concerned. Please allow them to take the first opportunity to answer your concerns and put matters right.

Step 2

In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied, you can:

write to: The Manager, Service Quality Team, HSBC Bank plc, Arlington Business Centre, Millshaw Park Lane, Leeds, LS11 0PP.
telephone: 0800 881 155* (+44 1226 261 020) (textphone 18001 0800 028 3516),
e-mail: servicequality@hsbc.com or
raise your concerns via an online form.
If we are unable to resolve matters on the spot, we will send you a letter of acknowledgement within five working days to confirm that we are investigating the matters you have raised.

* Lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Calls may be monitored or recorded for quality purposes.

Step 3

Clearly, we always want to resolve any concerns you raise with us internally. However, where you are not satisfied with our final response, or if eight weeks have passed since you first raised the matter with us, you have the right to refer your case to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You can:

write to: The Financial Ombudsman Service, South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SR,

telephone: 0845 080 1800

e-mail: complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk, or

log on to: Financial Ombudsman Service

There are certain limitations on what matters the Financial Ombudsman Service can look into. Their service does not apply to customers of our branches in the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man, but you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Services Commissions in Jersey or Guernsey or the Financial Services Ombudsman Scheme for the Isle of Man. Please contact your branch for further details should you need to do so.

In the Channel Islands and Isle of Man, HSBC Bank plc is licensed by the Jersey Financial Services Commission for Banking, General Insurance Mediation & Investment Business, licensed by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission for Banking, Insurance, Collective Investment & Investment Business and licensed by the Isle of Man Financial Supervision Commission for Banking and Investment Business.

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
lora i had a overdraft on my account that i probably had for nearly 5 years but every month my wage more than covered it so it wasnt a prob but then one week i get a letter saying they want me to take it off me straight away. I rang them and said i would pay a set amount back every month and they accepted that off. Its now paid off and tbh its a weight of my mind every month. Thats the proper way to deal with it in my opinion though. just simply taking it back could leave people in real shit like yourself. I am sure they must have broke some rules there. I would look into it anyways as you have nothing to lose.

Good luck

lora loves sonz

Mar 1, 2006
Manchester
www.myspace.com
yeh defo gona get rid wen its sorted out!
cheers for the links, mite follow that up n complain if i get me sum spare time! :)
i jus cant see y it all ad to happen, there was no need, tossers! :mad:
and yes sonz, defo catchin up for sum vodka wen im home! like the gud old times! :mad:
i love u hun, miss u loads, ur the best mate ne1 cud eva wish for mwah :love:
na nite peeps
lx

i think to b fair, all banks are absolute arses. and there really arent any exceptions. i had a load of trouble wit the halifax last yr, they kept shafting me big time over a DD that was comin out of an account i forgot about, they didnt send me a letter till 3 months after it'd been takin this money out every month, then charged me 3 lots of £28, and then interest on top of that.

they really are all b@stards, n unless u move banks, theres nothin u can do. they rule the roost when it comes to overdrafts.

lora loves sonz

Mar 1, 2006
Manchester
www.myspace.com
defo av to catch up wen im bk! :D yay... im lookin forward to it already!
we can av a mash up at mine or suminc! woohoo!

yeh doubt itlll be till xmas tho coz of the sh*tty money situation, god dam bankers! :mad: he he!

im jus soooooooooooo annoyed with everything thats goin on in my life now, i cant be arsed doin uni work, n i jus feel like punchin somethin.... anyone wona buy me a punch bag for xmas? :confused: oh yeh or betta still we cud get a rope n tie it round queys neck n use him insted ;) ! lol
only messin q u no i bum u really! :p ha ha

wot can u do thats fun wen u got no money n ur at uni in wales? :confused: (plz no rude sheep suggestions!) im so bored - help me!

lx

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
yeah sorry to hear the mate, i hate banks had nofing but grief with all of the ones ive had accounts with...i just gave up in the end and stuck with the devil i knew...hope u get it sorted soon :thumbsup:

lora loves sonz

Mar 1, 2006
Manchester
www.myspace.com
update

they've dun it agen :cry:

iv lost my head now, goin mental, jus had a massive go at my dad for no reason coz i was so pissed off n now i feel really guilty n bad :| :(

the c***s have sent me a new card now n given me access to my overdraft, but.......... they gave me a solo card, sed i cudnt have a normal one, wtf :confused:

now i cant rite cheques or use it in a load of shops, theyre takin the piss (solo card are for like school kids that are like 16 :$ )

nehow i have complained - once again - and have to take that card bk into my branch n disscuss with my manager whether i can get an upgrade which subsequently means i canny even use the new card even if i wonted to or my claim that its usless to me will be void.

yeh great my branch is in altrincham n i live in fookin cardiff :thumbsup:

im gona sue these fookers once i grab every penny i possibly can from them

i hATE the HSBC :mad:

lx

emmab

Mar 18, 2004
preston
i absolutly hate the HSBC :mad: n whoever sticks up for them is in for it!
on the 13 november (yes exactly, the 13th, i hate that number) the bank decided to withdraw my overdraft without sending me any notice, i was soooooooo embarrassed trying to pay for petrol in tescos wen they conferscated my card :$ . so i ring the cocks up n they say they sent me a letter that same day saying if i didnt pay them £325 which i owed them on another account they were gona cut me off :eek: . rite guys surly thats illegal? somene help me out coz i wona sue them! i thought they had to give u 30days notice? :confused:
neways my overdraft on my other account had well over £700 left on it so if they had of told me i could of bloody payed them by transfering the money over n wud not have had to have gone through all this sh*t. :S
neways i managed to get a cheque off my grandma for the money to pay them, which took ages to clear, then they gave me my overdraft back.... but the card i did have is now usless n i had to wait for another one in the post. its now the 28th nov n i still hadnt recieved my card, nor have i been able to access any funds. i ring them up n apparently its got lost in the post, erm....... BULLSH*T :mad:! now i have to mission to cardiff, £3 and 30mins away, with no money n no time to collect the new card, but oh wait that'll take another 5 workin days too!
iv lost my patience, i cant cope any more, iv got no money n i wont a bloody chinese n a nite out with my mates!
plus wot makes it all worse is, its my dads bday nxt wk n i was gona go home n suprise him....... now i cant, iv got no money to do so, but cudnt afford it anyways n was gona get an advance cheep ticket for the train of the internet but i have no fuckin card to pay for it :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad::cry:
the thing that annoys me the most is the fact that i have the money, i jus cant bloody get it :| . plus my poor grandma still ant been paid back! bless her, love u grandma :love:
give me sum advice guys on how i cant get these tw*ts back once its all sorted out :eyebrow:
lx

They are a shower of shit........ I agree, im changing to RBS ,I had a loan mis-sold to me and could have taken the case to court, they then refunded me and i got a cheaper better one:D Wan***S