fleas!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
did you know they crawl up your trouser leg as they can sense the blood flow in your balls.

apparently the skin is so sensative in the sack that they can get there teeth through it and suck in the blood, its mad how they can here the blood flow clearer through the sack than else where and that makes them head in that direction

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
can you feel your legs itch at all ?

i heard if you put sugar water around your ankles then they cant get further up than that or they wont cause they dont like the sugar its too sweet for there senses ;)

tip for ya!

ZENZEN

Jun 13, 2002
Northern Ireland
www.coachniteclub.com
Hoppin' mad!

2 fleas r on a fanny, ones a robber and the others a junkie.
How do you know which ones which?

The robbers in the bush and the junkies on the crack! ;)

Q. What did the flea say to the other?
A. "Shall we walk, or shall we take the dog?"

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
where theres 1 theres a lot more, and youll be due for an explosion in this weather, the only way to protect your gonads is put some sugar water round your ankles

if i were you cause im a bastard like this go now and put the water round your ankles and sit back and not tell no one then watch as your work mates start scratching there balls. knowing that your scones are safe with ya little trick ;)

P

pianoman

oh shit I bet everyones itching in the Work place!!

I'd be scratching an all sorts of shit!!!! LOL!!

Bad News That!

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
lol he's not replied for a while please let him be in the toilet putting sugar water on his anckles before reading this :p

I MADE IT ALL UP

but it wernt a bad bull shit was it :rofl:

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
flee's arnt attracted to human blood though are they ?

its lice that like a good suck of our blood, ive had body lice once that was feckin awfull

was living in didsbury in manchester at the time just moved into a bedsit and after 2 weeks started to itch, anyway i was having a shower one night and was washin me gonads and saw these little black ticks on the skin (eggs) gutted is not the word, thought id got crabs off the last bird id nobbed. anyway upon closer inspection these little monsteres where all over me body, in me arm pits in me arse crack, on my legs and chest my hair.

i ithed all over went to the chemist and just said to the old dear that i had crabs and they were like all over me body, she explained that it was body lice and asked if i had made any mega changes in my life recently, told her id moved into a bedsit and she told me the place is riddle with lice then!

got a shit load of that dermcab and had to keep doing a full body was in the shit to get rid of them.

ugly little bastards im telling ya !