Finally!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Big T

May 16, 2002
Wakefield
Finally booked my holiday. I'm going tommorrow at 7:15am (Harsh or what). I'm off to the rhodes and staying in the resort next to falaraki in a 4* all inclusive hotel. ( fukkin YES!!!!:D )
Just wondering if any1s been recently and could give me any info?
Hopefully i'll get back in time for goodtimes, i should if every thing runs smoothly, we should land in manchester at 5pm and if my flights delayed i am gona have the biggest go at everyone in the airport i'll be very fuked off.
Any way you'll all see my brown ass at Good Times if i make it (please god please)
Tom

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
oh, yeah and about your original question.....

Faliraki is great :D:D:D One of my fave holliday destinations (for going with mates anyway) Not really a couples place (IMO) but a fab laugh and a top place.

Have a Fish Bowl in Ziggy & Charlie's and go to the Q Club and dance in the cages..... fantastic.

All bars are on one street & all clubs on another, quite aptly named "Club Street" and "Bar street" so even when pissed as a newt it's hard to get lost ;) :pixie:

I've been there about 4 times and have been all over Rhodes Island. Rhodes old town is lovely for shopping, visinting, sight seeing and chilling out but not much of a party place.

Lindos is quite lively but a bit more 'coupley' - some good bars there though.

Pefkos is right at the south of the island. Not much to do there but still only a taxi ride into Faliraki but the hottest part of the island with lovely views and a good beach.

My bezzie mate was a Rep there for three years too.

Just call me ....... *Tour Operator Pix* ;);) ;)

Have fun babes xxx