Films to watch....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

coggledots

Aug 11, 2005
Harrogate
Low budget (by hollywood standards) film to be seen soon....

moon

only 10 people in the whole cast...but you only see one & hear the other :p

Blown me away by how they did it. Top unbeatable acting by Sam Rockwell in the highest order :king:

Old skool special effects in FULL effect, close range dinky toys & split screens to die for....

get it watched :thumbsup:

Low budget (by hollywood standards) film to be seen soon....

moon

only 10 people in the whole cast...but you only see one & hear the other :p

Blown me away by how they did it. Top unbeatable acting by Sam Rockwell in the highest order :king:

Old skool special effects in FULL effect, close range dinky toys & split screens to die for....

get it watched :thumbsup:

Top film :thumbsup:

Ace emotional soundtrack by the bloke from pop will eat itself. :cool:

coggledots

Aug 11, 2005
Harrogate
I nearly bought this today on blu ray... will deffo buy now ta :thumbsup:

Actually re-wound 'ya sweating like a pig' scene about 7 times last night. Just to have a laugh at how facking cool & easy it could be done the old skool way? Did not even notice first time round? Who needs CGI? lmfao!

Watched it all again tonight with a couple of mates round. offa a digi camera 4GB SD card in a USB do-da-whatsit via an avi file! saving me loads in dvd's & cvd's big time.

Last edited:

stetheboro

Jul 21, 2001
Louisiana formerly Middlesbrough
Just watched today..

Law Abiding Citizen. Superb film with a great cast and well thought out :thumbsup:

Totally agree Law Abiding Citizen was a fantastic film, The judge scene was cool as fook :)

Now I said I was going to watch Moon today but instead I picked The Box with Cameron Diaz, Now it just completely lost me and with 25mins left to go I turned it off none the wiser of what I've just been watching for the last hour and a bit. Just aswell Im at work and I was getting paid to watch it rather than the other way around.