Ffs!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Vickles

Jan 21, 2005
Butty's pub :D
My washing machine is broke! It was working fine then all of a sudden it just stopped half way through a wash.

Can anyone on here help or do you know anyone that can?

It's only about 18 months old too :mad:

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
A lot of new washing machines come with extended gurantees so you might still be covered by the manufacturer. Though I think that's something you have to organise yourself after you've bought or it can also be an option at point of sale so don't know if you'd be covered. It might be worth giving them a ring though :D

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
sometimes the bushes go on new machines quite quick........pretty cheap to fix too this stops the drum turning so that may be the reason its stopped

ur dad might be able to fix it for ya, justtake the lid off the machine and they are pretty easy to get too, plus the parts are easy to get hold of

Vickles

Jan 21, 2005
Butty's pub :D
u can bring ya smalls ere to be washed ;)

LOL :D thanks for the offer but my mum only lives 5 minutes from me so I've been taking them to her.

sometimes the bushes go on new machines quite quick........pretty cheap to fix too this stops the drum turning so that may be the reason its stopped

ur dad might be able to fix it for ya, justtake the lid off the machine and they are pretty easy to get too, plus the parts are easy to get hold of

Just spoke to one of my old neighbours who's fixed my mums washing machine in the past and he said the exact same thing. Cheers Nics, just got to figure out how to get the motor thingy out now to get to the brushes :S

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
bugger mine has just died at weekend :mad: had a repair man come round today and he said its either motor or contol board about £70 each and he cannot say for deffo if thats the prob :confused: just had to take afternoon off and go buy a new one, :(

daft thing is ive only had it about 6 week, bought washer and dryer off a mate who has emigrated, :eek: there was not much wrong with my old ones apart from the noise, wish i had not binned them now. :S