Fellow Myspacers

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
I have had a profile for quite some time but never done anythig with it as of yet. Not even give out the address so here it is for you's that want to add me and vice versa.

www.myspace.com/djretroandy

Also can anyone point me in the direction of any good resouce sites so i can improve the appearance of my profile. I have browsed a few peeps profiles and seen all the add ons etc and thought i wouldnt mind that on mine lol

Cheers in advance

Andy

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
how much webspace do you get on my space for music andy. reason im asking is i had a look at kezer sozes link to his multiply site and left a message, but to do so i had to sing up. next thing i know i get an e-mail and i have my own site. so far i have put about 4 hours worth of my mixes on it. but ive never heard of multiply befor and most people seem to use myspace. just wondered if i should be trying myspace instead of multiply:S if you click the link under my chimp pic you can have a butchers at my multiply site. not really sure what im doing on it yet but it seems ok.

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Added you fella ;)

(I still do not know what myspace is for :S )

Same as! I just can't suss that baby out. I mean, is it like for complete strangers to chance upon your page and like the look of you, in either a platonic or like luuurve sense. Like a dating agency gone tits. Its mental, i just cannot understand it, i do not want anyone poking their frigging nose in my likes/dislikes and shit. I can't manage to keep in touh with actual friends i have, i really don't want to complicate my life by opening up myself to a sudden influx of new ones- ones that have 'chosen' me.

Am i wrong and its for mates who are all hip and fash. All the sorta shouts to each other 'hiya babe, great to see you tonight, see you tomorrow' blah blah, what are these called- blogs, messages or something? Plus you can only see the replies which is daft. Yeah i know i am perhaps slighlty old fashioned, and still refuse to let go of shit like Beetamx and audio tapes (i will not, repeat not buy a car unless it has the ability to play tapes), but is this not what phones or for?

I went on Woody's lol and re-arranged the words on his fridge to big gaylord ****.

Its definitely crazy and to be honest I dont care what someone's neighbour's cat looks like and how depressed they get on a tuesday.

One thing I have found useful so far is bulletins from record labels or artists and links to new tunes that I would usually miss out on or where Tania Vulcano is playing next :)

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
:wave: Yoooooo.....

Just added you stretchy legs!!

I owe you a great big massive hug as well on Saturday because you did something this week that I found out about and you proper made me go :love: :love: :love: :love: AWwwww bless!!

S-J x

Oh i might know what that is lol. No worries i meant every word. Just cause we hardly speak anymore doesnt mean i dont care :love:

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
i dont think ill bother with a myspace. I have a msn space (cos i use msn) and thats bad enough trying to update and ive given up on it - also have my own website which i dont find the time to keep updated either these days lol

im with amelie - i have enough probs trying to keep up with the friends and sites i go on at the moment without making a new one and having a loada people i dont know reading about my likes and dislikes etc etc. i just cant be assed with it:D