Feels Good To Be Back

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Fusion

now in my new house was a complete nightmare never got keys till 4pm and finished at 10pm

wednesday i had broadband reinstalled and i've only just got online due to problems and a nasty called lop.com which is a search engine that wont let you go online beware of that 1 i got it through a link on this site in 1 of the humour threads it wasnt malicious whoever posted the link wouldnt of known about it.

so had to format my pc and still couldnt get online then found out it was an error at blueyonder getting the network adapter address round the wrong way.

but now i'm back with you all and believe me i missed this site more than i thought i would lol

now i got to go through all the posts to catch up on all the gossip.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Noice to have u back!!!

wednesday i had broadband reinstalled and i've only just got online due to problems and a nasty called lop.com which is a search engine that wont let you go online beware of that 1 i got it through a link on this site in 1 of the humour threads it wasnt malicious whoever posted the link wouldnt of known about it.

U any idea which thread it was m8? If u can remember I'll go in n delete it, don't want any1 else 2 have the same prob!