Fat Tony - Love Of Life - Oct 95

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Ming The Merciless

VIP Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Staffordshire
Another Love Of Life Set Ripped And Sold on :thumbsup: This is not the Fat Tony - July 95 Love Of Life set that has previously been ripped and shared by others but a different set that as far as i know has not been shared before

really good set this one from a Dj i don't know much about
If the set list guru's out there fancy putting a tracklist together for this one it would be much appreciated ;)

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Another Love Of Life Set Ripped And Sold on :thumbsup: This is not the Fat Tony - July 95 Love Of Life set that has previously been ripped and shared by others but a different set that as far as i know has not been shared before

really good set this one from a Dj i don't know much about
If the set list guru's out there fancy putting a tracklist together for this one it would be much appreciated ;)
Nice one dude. Fat Tony is a bit of a legend in London's underground House scene and has been for a long time. His real name is Tony Marnach. When I moved to London in 1992 he was literally everywhere. His name was on so many flyers. He's a cult hero to a lot of big name UK House DJs.

This is an interesting read about him and his life...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ming The Merciless

Ming The Merciless

VIP Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Staffordshire
Nice one dude. Fat Tony is a bit of a legend in London's underground House scene and has been for a long time. He's real name is Tony Marnach. When I moved to London in 1992 he was literally everywhere. His name was on so many flyers. He's a cult hero to a lot of big name UK House DJs.

This is an interesting read about him and his life...

cheers Henry i will give that a read (y)

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
thanks for ripping / sharing this Ming ;)

so there is more than one Fat Tony Love Of Life tape, the Jul-95 rip doesnt have a cover so no clue what it looks like.

when Fat Tony released his book there was a few promotion videos on socials, the headline was "the most famous DJ youve never heard of" & he stated he'd spent over a million pounds on drugs

Ming The Merciless

VIP Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Staffordshire
thanks for ripping / sharing this Ming ;)

so there is more than one Fat Tony Love Of Life tape, the Jul-95 rip doesnt have a cover so no clue what it looks like.

when Fat Tony released his book there was a few promotion videos on socials, the headline was "the most famous DJ youve never heard of" & he stated he'd spent over a million pounds on drugs

Not a problem (y)

just watched that Fat Tony video and ended up going down the rabbit hole watching some of the connected videos some good stuff there

Reactions: brady