FAO: Laura (21 :))

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Antz

Nov 9, 2004
Tony Towers
I forgot to take a piece of cake home....Is there any left?
Apparently Gaz was in charge of cutting it up & dishing it out...:eyebrow:

hikkyb

Apr 21, 2004
not very far away
I forgot to take a piece of cake home....Is there any left?
Apparently Gaz was in charge of cutting it up & dishing it out...:eyebrow:

thats bang out ov order...lol...im really gutted bout it ..honestly ...if ya could tell by me reaction i was mortified!!!:(

thanks to the peeps that helped me out....n i will get ya another cake sweetie!!

antz...just u wait ya little blighter!!!:mad: lol

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
ha ha . . tut tut Gaz you clumsy feker , what ya like eh !!!! :crazy: :crazy: i found the said cake in a plastic bag on the monday night clean up . . . . . lol . . can say tho it were dam nice cake , ha ha . . me and lora did try a small slice before you decided to throw it all over the floor . . . lolol

hikkyb

Apr 21, 2004
not very far away
areet ben...i was well gutted mate...just hope that she aint mad at me!!

when did ya get back home???
soz i didsnt come bk for ya fella...i had to go on a mish!!(drove to siddle n back bout 11am)...plus i had no idea how to get back there!

woody

the funny thing was Gaz, you nearly knocked it over about half an hour earlier.. the stool it was on wobbled and it just about stayed on... :D

then half an hour later, you grabbed the stool to sit on, never even noticed the cake, that just jumped up and nosedived head first into the floor lol I've never seen VA laugh so much in my life, bless yer:D

I wouldnt worry about it fella, accidents happen:$ tis just one of them things:thumbsup: sure no one would have ate much anyway ;) and im sure Lauras not mad at yer at all:D

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
I've never seen VA laugh so much in my life, bless yer:D

lol me neither, he was in absolute fits for ages :D

nightmare that it was a sloppy cheesecake too :S
came up quite well I thought considering, using the cardboard from the back of VA's doctors tool kit to scrape it up seemed to work quite well ;) :thumbsup:

very surreal after it happened: Gaz leaping about hands on head yelling "arrgh someone help me!...SOMEONE!!" as those of us who were nearby were all sat around in that " :eek:" stunned silence where you cant move to start with

Hope you had a good night Lora . Lovely house :thumbsup: and thanks to you and Gaz for rescuing us from the roadside :)

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
areet ben...i was well gutted mate...just hope that she aint mad at me!!

when did ya get back home???
soz i didsnt come bk for ya fella...i had to go on a mish!!(drove to siddle n back bout 11am)...plus i had no idea how to get back there!

lol no worrys mate . . i finally got home bout err 8pm monday night i think it was ??? . . . . we carried on drinkin on the couch till about 6am monday morning . . ( that was after goin for a sunday roast ) . . .tell tha tho im feeling it now , my kidneys feel like ive gone 12 rounds with ricky hatton , my throat is so swollen i cant swallow owt and every muscle in my body aches along with my pounding head. . . lol . . fookin top wkd tho :D :p ;)

hikkyb

Apr 21, 2004
not very far away
no probs sweetie...just couldnt believe that it was u two when we were drivin back!!glad that yas are both ok!!

yes i remember the hands on me head.......what a nightmare...well atb least we can laugh at it now!!!lol

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
no probs sweetie...just couldnt believe that it was u two when we were drivin back!!glad that yas are both ok!!

yeah shame it was sprung on you like that..cant have been nice :| well it was nice to see another friendly face after the shock :) even if I was shaking and rambling gibberish BEFORE a party for once, lol :D and even if you did have to scuttle off back to the car after a bit ;) lol that was funny and definitely cheered me up a bit, thanks! :D :thumbsup:
bit better today, back to work tomorrow :)

hikkyb

Apr 21, 2004
not very far away
:rofl::rofl:

I'm sorry Gaz but the look on yer face was priceless and then VA....:rofl:...........it was sooo funny!!! (sorry Laura, possibly not quite so funny to you:$ ) Great to see you again anyway Gaz, take care hunny:king:

lol...wish i had seen him laughin...i was so wooried bout the cake that i was just lookin for anyone that i could get me hands on to help me...think that i roped dannster and antz in to helpin me.......:fekked:

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
it wer funny as fook, me n sam had the best seats in the house when it happened we were sat on the balcony bit, top entertainment :thumbsup: proper good doo, thanks lora it were mint :thumbsup:

lora loves sonz

Mar 1, 2006
Manchester
www.myspace.com
ha ha i dint even no it had happened i was that off my head! :thumbsup: was the best 21st i cud have ever had hoped for....... thanx to everyone that came! :love: :love: :love:

gaz u lil sweetie, i love u, i didnt care about the bloody cake u nutter! :D was halarious wen me n ben found it on the monday mornin - jus wish i cud of seen it wen it happened! nearly pissed my self wen i found out tho, gutted i missed it!

no worries neways, i got a piece n shared it with ben before it fell to its death - was a struggle to eat mind :S but iv got pics of the thing to remind me how gud it looked before it hit the floor! think the story of the cake senario was way better than the actual thing neways ha ha ha ha!

my 21st bday party! 001.jpg

check it out! i love my mum, she decorated it n everythin!

lx