FAO Butty

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

marchwiel

May 23, 2003
Newcastle
For some reason, since the new-look board was put up I can't PM. It just sends blank messages or if I am replying to one, it send the original message (even if I had deleted it) but none of my text. I can't preview the PM either, it just deletes the text.

Don't think it's anything at my end. I haven't added anything recently. Help :cry:

marchwiel

May 23, 2003
Newcastle
Cheers Cam.

Right I can PM fine with the old blue style, but no joy with the white style. So it is not such a problem any more.

Anybody else having this or is it just me?

marchwiel

May 23, 2003
Newcastle
I still get a problem when I go to preview the message in the new style. What I typed has disappered and the text from what I'm replying to is back. I didn't bother trying to send it, as I think people are getting a bit pissed off receiving blank PMs from me today. :$

marchwiel

May 23, 2003
Newcastle
That seems to work. The preview shows what I wrote, and in the sent items folder it stays consistent with what I wrote. :thumbsup:

Don't know if this helps or not, but the whole process of typing the PM takes ages, the WYSIWYG editor keeps on saying initialized in 6.7 seconds in the bottom frame of the window (if that makes sense). I have nothing like this in the old style (last weeks one) or the even older style.