Fao Bongfeind....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Tilly Tina Tunz

Feb 21, 2009
Madchester
Phil were are you fella? Not seen or heard from you for about 6 weeks :confused:

If anyone knows were the big daft sod is please could you let us know that he's ok..

Cheers....

Gut feeling is telling moi hes on holiday in Forest Bank Centre Park :rolleyes:

B

bongfeind

msg from hmp forrest bank

u silly tilly i aint in jail ill have u know this is slander u cnuts im alive an well livin in costa delsalford :cool: just been a bit too busy to come on here thats all and thnks for the invite to alton towers u cnuts i hope it pisses it down all day and ur bogof tickets get refused for bein childrens ones u twats and please will one of you bring me back a ive been to alton towers tshirt for my collection thnks

Tilly Tina Tunz

Feb 21, 2009
Madchester
Bongy as was worrid about ya ;)

Anyways if you had of been in HMP a VO would have been much appricated .....

I'll send you my details.... just incase :p

LMFAOfffff @ requests on PM... ha ha ha ha ha ((( HUGZ )))

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
u silly tilly i aint in jail ill have u know this is slander u cnuts im alive an well livin in costa delsalford :cool: just been a bit too busy to come on here thats all and thnks for the invite to alton towers u cnuts i hope it pisses it down all day and ur bogof tickets get refused for bein childrens ones u twats and please will one of you bring me back a ive been to alton towers tshirt for my collection thnks

ha ha ha sulky pants....i spoke to you about this lastnight and its ur own fault ya cant come ;)

remember september is a deffo tho ;)

and as for the t-shirt......ill get ya a kids one ;)