FAO All newcomers

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Remington

Nov 24, 2010
Paris
Hello. Is it me you're looking for? Cos I see it in your eyes and I....

Err, Remington here, of Sao Paulo Punks.

Good to meet y'all and chat about old skool tunage, especially as I have old skool gigs coming up any time here in Paris, where Acid House and rave are da funk again. :gigolo:

PS. 100 quid to the man or girl who lays down a Lionel Richie acapella over a rave beat

djbabyb

Feb 6, 2011
hi everyone

djbabyb here aka emma
im a house dj got bak djing a year ago
love nice ppl and nice tunage
anyting else feel free 2 ask me :D xxxxxx

mikeyb

Sep 2, 2011
hi to all fellow oldskool lovers!

hello all just found this site looks great already thinkin of becoming a gold member!
mike
sheffield
house, garage, rave etc.
LOVE PIANO!! :) :)

sheisla

Sep 29, 2011
hello

thanks for the welcome. i was one of the 860 folks arrested after/during a party in yorkshire. the police were brutal and i was in a cell with about 12 girls, most of whom had injuries.
looking forward to some good tunes x

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
thanks for the welcome. i was one of the 860 folks arrested after/during a party in yorkshire. the police were brutal and i was in a cell with about 12 girls, most of whom had injuries.
looking forward to some good tunes x

Welcome aboard hun, this is the love decade party i take it :thumbsup:

dvdjamm

Nov 11, 2011
Hello...I found this by accident while looking for a playlist for the 808 State DJs Radio Show. I'm David and I'm from California. I enjoy all kinds of dance music and hopefully I can find some classics here that I never knew the titles of. Thanks

quadster

Oct 2, 2007
st.helens
ive been away - but now im back

hellooooo

come back to great site.

Need to some pointers if you have any. Looking for some good funky early house
mixes and new remix's to stick on phone and go training - this music had me fit as a fiddle 20 years ago so let see if it can do it again!

let me know of any recommends please and its nice to be back!

Phil
:thumbsup:

ADT1974

Jun 3, 2013
Sutton Coldfield
Hello Everyone

Long time listener to the radio station and also been a member on Tune ID for a few years so have come across a few of you peeps in the past - Also still buy plenty of vinyl so may have bought some tunes off some of you over the years on Discogs (same user name)

Anyway thought I'd eventually take the plunge and sign up - Any Midland ravers on here who used to go to Hummingbird, Spectrum, Starlight, The Eclipse, Perception, Amnesia House back in 1990 /91? :wave: