FAO All Facebook Users.

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Tilly Tina Tunz

Feb 21, 2009
Madchester
WARNING! another VIRUS on FB.... it will come as a message in your inbox titled 'I found thhis viddeo withh you on my computeer' with this link W.O.W http//plasc.com.br/ bestaction / DO NOT CLICK ON IT!!

Clicking on the link will give the person who wrote the virus access to all your FB login info so if you HAVE clicked on it, change your password ASAP

i mean they dont gain anything from it apart from the fact they know they have pissed somebody off!

i bet the hackers are spotty teenage geeks, ginger and were bullied as kids!

I think that's pretty much the deal too mate. remember that really bad virus that went round a few years ago thru emails...was in the news etc...and they traced it back to some 18 year old german boy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tilly Tina Tunz

Feb 21, 2009
Madchester
If you click on this little muvva your Facebook account is deleted...

Hackers = Sad no lifers with fcuk all better to do! So they probs do this for new wanking material ........

Glen you pancake! Hope alls well now fella :mad:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Thanks for the warning:thumbsup: If it looks suspicious though, then i'll generally not open it.

It's like getting an email from Nigeria demanding cash to allow them to pay me winnings for something I know I know nothing about;)

MVinyl

Feb 16, 2009
Preston
Controversal comment coming!!

Facebook is the virus, get off yer arses and meet real people :p

people spend too much time in the cyber world

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Yeah true to a point, but facebook and OSA help you meet and keep in touch with people with similar interests:thumbsup: :D

MVinyl

Feb 16, 2009
Preston
Wasn't aimed at peeps here, But facebook in general. Otherwise why would hackers get enjoyment from stealing passwords. People leave personal details and yes kids do get fun out of trashing ohers work.

I'm not a fan of it and yes would rather come on OSA as a forum and to DJ but respect others and their choices.

glenn

Feb 3, 2003
blackpool
If you click on this little muvva your Facebook account is deleted...

Hackers = Sad no lifers with fcuk all better to do! So they probs do this for new wanking material ........

Glen you pancake! Hope alls well now fella :mad:

seems alright at the mo..when i did click on it my antivirus programme popped up so maybe ive got luky:S ........twatty kids why cant thet stik to compulsive masterbating and drinkin cider like normal teens!!grrrrrr