Fantazia - Flyer Library

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

mr sy1975

Dec 5, 2006
Sevenoaks, down south
I know that Fantazia has always been a bit of a skank, but they have an interesting flyer library up on there site:

Rave Flyer Library - E - Eclipse, Ektos, Equinox, Energy

Interestingly you can have em printed onto canvas or Tshirts ect -now I have always thought of this being a good idea - ie Im sure peeps would be interested in buying decent quality tshirts with oldskool flyers on em - but I was always a little concerned due to copyright and taking the piss really;)

Who reckons that Fantazia have got permission to use these flyers for their own gain or do you reckon they give a shit:$

Otherwise its worth having a look at the flyers they have saved;)

Sonic92

VIP Gold Member
Apr 14, 2005
The Vault
Iv'e still got hundreds of flyers, cant believe the prices they are charging for what can only be copies (doubt they are originals??)

Exodus - Escape To Forever - £4.99 - i have a stack of them in the loft and the original A1 size copy for shops selling tickets to the event..... £17.99 to have it made into a canvas??

The Peacefest ones by Junior Tomlin (class artist) are £10!!!! Bet he hasn't given permission to flog his artwork!

Shameless, robbing b*stards!

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Got the peace fest ones in a folder somewhere still in fab condition as are most of my flyers. Cant beleive some of the prices mind :eek:

Might be a rich woman one day lol :p