Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
do you know what...

really gets on my tits about this. Is when I check my points and I have two defenders on 6 points and its 88 mins played and I'm thinking SWEET!!! and then they let in a goal and those 12 points go down to 4. This happens to me week in week out :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

really gets on my tits about this. Is when I check my points and I have two defenders on 6 points and its 88 mins played and I'm thinking SWEET!!! and then they let in a goal and those 12 points go down to 4. This happens to me week in week out :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Try being a Villa fan Nath - it's pure fuckin agony - the number of games we've lost in the final 10 mins is not even funny :cry:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Doh! well, Tevez and Berbatov ;) Change of formation required also:cry:

How are the points scored btw? Is it just goals. assists, clean sheets or is there other ways to get points?

Do you know your captain gets double so your best making your highest scoring player your cap.

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Noice Mr Retro:thumbsup: Muchos Gratias:cool:

Thought you needed a helping hand after such a dreadful first weekend lol.

Oh and btw -12 points now :D

marching on together

leeds_united_world_lead_203x152.jpg

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
also......

That would be the might travellers fc :D

from each game there are points awarded to the top three players the man of the match gets 3 second best gets 2 etc. players get 1 point for playing up to 59 minutes. If they are on for longer then they get 2 points. If defenders and goalkeepers keep a clean sheet they get 4 points..... Give me shout if none of that makes sense ;)

Benny-Digital

Apr 20, 2006
Pink makes the boys wink....
from each game there are points awarded to the top three players the man of the match gets 3 second best gets 2 etc. players get 1 point for playing up to 59 minutes. If they are on for longer then they get 2 points. If defenders and goalkeepers keep a clean sheet they get 4 points..... Give me shout if none of that makes sense ;)

How about goalscorers Nath old been?

nazzer

Aug 10, 2007
Nice one dude, i was going to suggest this site, well chuffed we have an OSA league as i use it already!!! not so chuffed at my first weeks score but hey ho, lets see nearer x mas where we all are.... :thumbsup:

BTW im merseyMass cheers:crazy: