Fancy dress

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

looby

Dec 28, 2002
manchester
right, ive been invited to a fancy dress part and am struggling for ideas.

my imagination cant seem to stretch any further than a fookin badger suit or summat lol

so can anyone hit me with a blast of genius, im quite sure yas can come up with summat pretty smart between yas;)

look forward to reading your replies:thumbsup:

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
I won a fancy dress party at work had a black shrouwd on and a mask that had this squirty thing that made blood squirt down the face and the face was a scull like and i went as the grim reaper looked shit hot and scared shit loads of people :D

E

easty

My mate went to fantast island on nye as a skeleton mate and proper looked the part. You can hire the suits for pennies mate

Myk

Tell us something more about the party...i.e whats it in celebration of and will there be youngsters around or is it strictly adults only ?

You could go as something abstract like, a tree, a brick, a pair of earings etc etc etc

You could go as a spliff or an E if thats the right sort of party, hard to say as you aint told us anything about the party itself yet ;)

looby

Dec 28, 2002
manchester
its on November 1st, so im assuming its gonna be a halloween type party, n i dont think there will be any kiddies there so as risque as poss would be nice

like the spliff idea, me to a t really, dunno how id go about it tho

summat completely abstract and inane also sounds good

now were talkin keep em coming peeps:thumbsup:

gotta go work now but will be back on in morn, lookin forward to more replies

nice one:thumbsup:

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
its my mates 21st down ere at uni, and theres a surprise 80s party for the guy..........i'm gunna dress up as the legendary 'teenwolf' if that helps:| ;)

and then do the wolf dance to some s-express:ba:

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
look no further fella

Attachments

• p939piks.jpg
    p939piks.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 52