Fake Scratchcards

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
they have been around a while those, a couple of my customers came in with 1 just befor crimbo last year, i was made up for them saying it couldn't have come at a better time and all that bollox when i was actually thinking you jammy barstewards;) then they showed me the back about contacting santa etc, :D they had bought them, because their boss had been really tight with their x-mas bonus or something and he wouldn't join in with the rest of them for a little flutter. apparantly he was gutted when he thought he had missed out on their fortune :D :D i did think it would be a good trick to send some out in christmas cards, but then realised it would be a real cnuts trick :cry: so didn't bother.

haha ive just watched that clip, brilliant, i nearly wet myself.

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Haha that's really funny until he realises it's fake:cry:

His mate's almost as big a cnut as the guy that filmed his mum (think it was his mum) winning the lottery. Turned out he'd bought a ticket with last week's winning numbers and played a recording of last week's show to her and let her believe she'd won:|

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
yeah its a real cnuts trick of a windup, who would joke over such a thing :$ :$

Attachments

• lottery snippit.jpg
    lottery snippit.jpg
    952.8 KB · Views: 217

PepeLePew

Oct 27, 2005
Hyde
www.myspace.com
His mate's almost as big a cnut as the guy that filmed his mum (think it was his mum) winning the lottery. Turned out he'd bought a ticket with last week's winning numbers and played a recording of last week's show to her and let her believe she'd won:|

Jonny did that to one of his ex's. Because he knew she hadn't checked last weeks numbers. He defends it by saying that she got to experience an overwhelming feeling of joy and made her see the endless opportunities becoming achievable in her minds eye. She just thought he was cnut :D