fair use policy

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Shynarr

May 1, 2011
on the outskirts of frisco
wots the crack wi these wireless broadband connections on PAYG
the last time i topped up it only lasted 2 days and i had to wait 26 days before i could use it
i know it only costs £15 per month but 2 days is just not fair

how can i solve this

D

Deleted member 6141

wots the crack wi these wireless broadband connections on PAYG
the last time i topped up it only lasted 2 days and i had to wait 26 days before i could use it
i know it only costs £15 per month but 2 days is just not fair

how can i solve this

do you mean a USB dongle?

get a tmobile one. you can pay 15 for a month but when you've used your "fair use" allowance you still can use your internet. its a bit restricted,i cant always watch youtube vids for instance or download (seems to manage on coundcloud tho) but it's better than spending £15 a week(sometimes more) like i was doing when i had a vodaphone one.

Shynarr

May 1, 2011
on the outskirts of frisco
do you mean a USB dongle?

get a tmobile one. you can pay 15 for a month but when you've used your "fair use" allowance you still can use your internet. its a bit restricted,i cant always watch youtube vids for instance or download (seems to manage on coundcloud tho) but it's better than spending £15 a week(sometimes more) like i was doing when i had a vodaphone one.
thank you slaggymong ,,what a funny name you have it reminds me of my ex wife lol ;)

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
That sounds pretty crap!

I had a Vodafone dongle (well still have it somewhere) that I used when staying in hotels with expensive but slow internet, or even not having any internet and it was barely good enough for web browsing and checking emails - about on par with most hotels internet services. Even the 3G on my phone can do as good a job, usually.

I'm assuming you're travelling about and using it with a laptop, otherwise the question would be why settle for such a medicre service when there are so many great deals to be had with lightning fast speeds by comparison?