facebook..

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

dods

Oct 13, 2004
Huddersfieldcestershirey
aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh :mad:
How addictive is this mo fo - i have only been part of it a few days, but people keep adding me to their friends list and sending me all thses applications.... I don't know what the helll i am doing with half of it, but that doesn't stop me spending hours on the trucker!!! :mad:
Indeed, it has become the new OSA :$ I feel like an adulterer, turning my back on my true love OSA, for this new younger sexier facebook... Will it last or is it just a quick fling :confused:
Quick my fellow OSA crew bring me back from the dark side ;) :thumbsup:

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
haha. why not collect the whole set? Facebook, Myspace, Bebo or whatever.....Im on them all and my god are they addictive!!!! I love having a nosy at people though. What I find funny about facebook is that people from your primary/high school can have a search for you, or send you a message. Since I've been on there, I can say at least 5 people who used to bully me have actually tried to add me as a friend!!!!!!! I have so far resisted the urge to say 'Are you fucking joking? I want my pencil case back without graffitti on it, and I want my hair back that you burned in science and stuck chewing gum in'. I think finding out my stripper name instead will bring about less bad karma! haha! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
i can not get my head around it at all what so ever! therefore have little interest in it..... theres too much goin on for me! too complicated and messy to look at.

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
I cant be bothered with any of those sites, i have mates who ask me to go and join facebook all the time but id rather not - same as i didnt bother with myspace.

lozatronic

Jul 27, 2007
Toronto
I can't get used to it.. have enough problems keeping up with myspaz... I think a lot of the shit on there is so novelty.. getting bitten by vampires.. it's funny for a millisecond.. does my head in.. :confused:

Last edited:

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
I can't get used to it.. have enough problems keeping up with myspaz... I think a lot of the shit on there is so novelty.. getting bitten by vampires.. it's funny for a millisecond.. does my head in.. :confused:

A fish is for life, not just a milisecond, however saying that i tend to agree as all mine are dead.... just checked :(

im such a llama :(

RIP olli octopus and sidney the shark, your life was fleeting, you will be missed!

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
oh its great for photos and stuff :thumbsup:
tho i havent sussed all the links, videos, aquariums, superwalls etc :ba: lol

have had some nice surprises on there too
and a discovery! which proves the 6 degrees of separation quite nicely!!! tis a small world we live in! lol

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
oh its great for photos and stuff :thumbsup:
tho i havent sussed all the links, videos, aquariums, superwalls etc :ba: lol

have had some nice surprises on there too
and a discovery! which proves the 6 degrees of separation quite nicely!!! tis a small world we live in! lol

lol I know, everyone seems to be connected somehow..

I know what you mean about the links...have you received my request to be a pirate yet? I cant suss it out lol..

Oh my gosh, i'm sooo addicted, it's sooo sad!!