F.A.O. you lurverly satherners

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

dods

Oct 13, 2004
Huddersfieldcestershirey
or anyone who has knowledge of cheap accomodation in the big smoke.
Rigth guys i am after a bit of help regarding where is cheap to stay near the Covent Gardens area of Landan Tarn.
I am due to go on a course at somewhere called 'CONNAUGHT ROOMS' in Covent Gardens on the Friday 6th July. I have just had a quick gander at some train prices (from wakefield) (up North somewhere to you southerners ;) ) and have noticed that it might actually work out cheaper to get a single the night before and then a single back on Friday night following the event. So my plan is to go into work tomorrow and ask the finance people if i would be allowed to stop over the night before, i am not sure if this is the protocol as i am a teacher and this is the first time i have asked for serious expenses so not even sure if it is a goer.
So to cut a long story short i was hoping somebode might be able to give me some ideas of cheap accomodation in this area so i can look into it.
Cheers in advance:thumbsup:
Oh aye, and if they do let me where is good to go for some beers on Thursday night in said area :thumbsup: