F.A.O ilp.............have you listened to this!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
Just been on that shoutwire and listened to this :crazy: it`s heavy goin like on the ears but the information is toe curling,ya wanna know the the shit ya don`t know about 911 the unanswered questions the who`s,why`s and where`s listen to this.........also check out all the backlash bush is gettin I think there is going to be a uprising against bush to get him impeached I can see him going down for a whole list of crimes with lots of other people.

The info in this audio recording is extremely chilling but it gives the real picture of what 911 was all about>>>>>>>http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/14381/9_11_Whistle_Blower_Andrew_Grove_Comes_Forward

STEADMANSCOTT

Sep 23, 2003
Manchester
wow this is mint ;)

if you were interested in the 9/11 thing you just heared then you will be blown away by what david icke has to say i got all his stuff its proper fucked up

lead ive some email books for u

and if you use anything like bit torrent or bit comet you can download his dvds and watch him cause its a bit easier
were talking big time shit here you will never look at the world in the same way again once you have the knowledge one of his books comes with a health warning on it - the media tried to portray him as a freak or said he thought he was jesus or sommat where as he is just trying to open peoples eyes
as you will see the media is owned by a small few as is the rest of the world
view with an open mind !
will send some books email if u like?

Last edited:

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
STEADMANSCOTT said:
wow this is mint ;)

if you were interested in the 9/11 thing you just heared then you will be blown away by what david icke has to say i got all his stuff its proper fucked up

lead ive some email books for u

and if you use anything like bit torrent or bit comet you can download his dvds and watch him cause its a bit easier
were talking big time shit here you will never look at the world in the same way again once you have the knowledge one of his books comes with a health warning on it - the media tried to portray him as a freak or said he thought he was jesus or sommat where as he is just trying to open peoples eyes
as you will see the media is owned by a small few as is the rest of the world
view with an open mind !
will send some books email if u like?

Yeah n1 fella deffo,I`ve got all the 911 docs but I`ll read ya e-books :thumbsup: been heavily into 911 for ages now I never believed the official story but there is only so much info in the docs this audio contains the facts of it all and is goin to blow the lid off it I think..........

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
sgt.lead said:
The info in this audio recording is extremely chilling but it gives the real picture of what 911 was all about>>>>>>>http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/14381/9_11_Whistle_Blower_Andrew_Grove_Comes_Forward
Why does it sound like something David Blaine would do then? Because it sounds like a joke to me! If I wanted to put the case forward for a conspiracy, someone like David Blaine wouldn't be my first choice!

Until they act like serious people then they won't be taken seriously by anyone other than crack pots! Sorry but that's the way it is.

This isn't a shite "magic uncovered" programme on Sky One, it was a incident where thousands of people lost their lives. As such playground style theories without a scrap of proof should be believed by no-one who wants to be taken seriously.

If the conspiracy theories are to be taken seriously then they have to be investigated seriously. Until then they will remain a joke believed by people who think that what they see in Hollywood can really be done!

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
Jonno said:
Why does it sound like something David Blaine would do then? Because it sounds like a joke to me! If I wanted to put the case forward for a conspiracy, someone like David Blaine wouldn't be my first choice!

Until they act like serious people then they won't be taken seriously by anyone other than crack pots! Sorry but that's the way it is.

This isn't a shite "magic uncovered" programme on Sky One, it was a incident where thousands of people lost their lives. As such playground style theories without a scrap of proof should be believed by no-one who wants to be taken seriously.

If the conspiracy theories are to be taken seriously then they have to be investigated seriously. Until then they will remain a joke believed by people who think that what they see in Hollywood can really be done!

My thoughts exactly m8:thumbsup:
When will people get over the fact that things like this happen. Everything that is of a catastrophic or history cahnging scale has a conspiracy attached to it ffs. Surprised no-one blame last years Tsunami on a network of underground explosions out at sea by American secret weapons test engineers. Oppps think ive just started another one.:S
Its past move on, yes Bush is corrupt as are many politicians but do you really think that a network of people (as it take quite a few) would let this attrocity happen for the reasons the theorist reckon. People do have consciences and i dont think for one minute it would happen at this scale without many blowing the whistle BEFORE the event. All the theories are comin from people remotely connected. Not one OFFICIAL government source has admited a thing in the years that have past and as with Kennedys death/Moon Landing/ Diana etc etc just a jumble of crap to fuel the fire will rear its head every now and again.- BORING:fekked:

STEADMANSCOTT

Sep 23, 2003
Manchester
AB45 said:
My thoughts exactly m8:thumbsup:
When will people get over the fact that things like this happen. Everything that is of a catastrophic or history cahnging scale has a conspiracy attached to it ffs. Surprised no-one blame last years Tsunami on a network of underground explosions out at sea by American secret weapons test engineers. Oppps think ive just started another one.:S
Its past move on, yes Bush is corrupt as are many politicians but do you really think that a network of people (as it take quite a few) would let this attrocity happen for the reasons the theorist reckon. People do have consciences and i dont think for one minute it would happen at this scale without many blowing the whistle BEFORE the event. All the theories are comin from people remotely connected. Not one OFFICIAL government source has admited a thing in the years that have past and as with Kennedys death/Moon Landing/ Diana etc etc just a jumble of crap to fuel the fire will rear its head every now and again.- BORING:fekked:

But AB have u listened all the way through? :p

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
STEADMANSCOTT said:
But AB have u listened all the way through? :p

After drifting in and out of conciousness last night yes m8. Its interesting agreed but same ol same ol. All rhetoric that is hard to prove unless you are privy to the information so you have to take this 'credible' persons word for it - Again. Next theory due soon no doubt once this load is debunkt. One day they will get it right;) :D

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
Dodgy campaign tactics and product placement are hardly proof that he was anything to do with the death of over a thousand US citizens. Like i said previously the guy is corrupt as they come (as nearly all politicians or people that control public funds are). Im with you on why he should be impeached but lets not confuse the issue with 911 they hardly relate.

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
They have lied about far worse things than that,what about manipulating an eviromental protection agency report which warned of toxic air surrounding ground zero ,to say that the air was safe to breath,rescue workers where told not to wear breathing apparatus so as not to scare the general public,now hundreds of people are suffering with lung deseases caused by ultra high levels of lead,mercury,radio active substances ,asbestos and a whole host of other deadly particles just to get wallstreet up and running......stinks a bit dunnit!!

And thats just a drop in the ocean.

The official 911 commission report is so full off holes its being called the 911 ommission,even events that were mainstream media news did`nt get mentioned.

I just want to know the truth.

And feel things are happening in America at the moment and people are opening their eyes.

Over half of new yorks residents believe there government are involved in 911,that says something. :|

Last edited:

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
sgt.lead said:
what about manipulating an eviromental protection agency report which warned of toxic air surrounding ground zero

Funny you sould mention that actually, coz I was thinking about this yesterday. We accidently broke a 5tf flouroescent tube that lights up the front of a Pepsi machine yesterday afternoon. The ammount of crap that filled the air was unbelieveable! :eek: Dunno what it was, but it made me cough, so I walked away till it cleared.

Seriously, the next time you have a knackered one, go and smash one and see all the powder shit that flys out of it! :eek: :| :S

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
They contain mercury wich is deadly mate :|

You don`t want to breath that shit.

They say there were tens of thousands of flourescent lights in the trade centers not the best air to work in with no respirator.:|

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
ilovepiano said:
There is also a private company called the Lincoln corp who are paid by the Bush administration to put out favourable stories within Iraq. Then there's Fox "news" who are incredibly biased towards the Bush admin. So?

Are you saying that because they put out fake or favourable news, then this follows that there was a 9/11 conspiracy? How does that one work exactly then? It doesn't of course, it only works in the "David Blaine" style of conspiracy crack pot thinking.

Riddle me this one as well: If there was a conspiracy then this must have invloved at least 1000's of people, all of whom have not talked (not a one, not even a tiny bit part player 5 years on), and all of whom did not leave the tiniest scrap of evidence (absolutely nothing, not even a single molecule of explosive), then why didn't these people plant some evidence of WMD's in Iraq? That would have to be a walk in the park compared to 9/11. It would have had to invlove a tiny amount of people and it could have been done in the middle of nowhere. It would also have justified everything in Iraq and it would mean that President Bush would now be flying high in the approval ratings rather than the lowest he's ever been.

In fact planting WMD's in Iraq would achieve everything that the conspiracy crack pots give as reasons for 9/11, but it wouldn't invlove 1000's of lives lost and it would be infinitely easier to achieve.

Wierd eh!

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
Jonno i dont think that you will ever convince anyone who believes in these conspiracies. Like you and i have said the shear amount of organisation and people involved to pull off something like this is frankly staggering and to have no-one talk before or after is more unbelievable than the conspiracies themselves. After living in an Army environment for all of my life (including living in Northern Ireland) you are aware that there are people out there that will go to any length to blow you up for a cause. A guy got car bombed one saturday morning about 3 streets up from me, lost both legs, middle of a residential street. When youve lived around terrorism in any shape or form you tend to find that the reality of these atrocities easier to see for what they are. For christ sake Manchester city center got blown up - any conspiracies there anyone?? Or was it because it happened to us that we believed the government it was the IRA??? Same thing different country different scale.
As for the building being a enviromental danger area, erm yeah obviously. Id like to think that any builder, fireman and rescue worker with any ounce of sense would realise that the Trade centre wouldve been full of asbesto and other risky substance (as any building constructed in that period) and they wouldve taken precautions like they do for working ANY site. To tell them not to wear protection to elay fears of the public is ridiculous and very doubtfull. Do you seriously think that people would walk into that place without a face mask as a favor to their bosses and danger to themselves???.

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Jonno said:
conspiracy

!

How mad....was jus readint what ya put there.....and got to here and thought......that doesnt look right.....then i realised that im too used to seeing neil spell his name with a 'K' :crazy:which now looks like the correct way to spell it lol ;)