F.a.o Goodtimers ( Plz Read Important)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

GOOD TIMES

Dec 6, 2002
www.goodtimespromotions.com
Right party people .. wed like to inform you that due to outside commitments and various other reasons there will be no GT at the afterdark in may .... booooo we hear you say ... well all is not lost and the GT massive will not go with out ... as on the 10th may we kick off our first tour night down at the fantastic H2o in wakefield (10 mins away from the afterdark).. a brand new club thats only been open 6 months and it gettin ever more popular as the weeks go by ... for those that havent been get your sen down to experience this new venue , thats sure to be classed as one of the top venues in the north when its fully up and running ... goodtimes will resume as per norm back at the afterdark back end of june , with another massive LIFE reunion night !!

the night starts @ 10pm till 3am and well be hostin the new just built 2nd room ... with djs

RICK JONES / WELLY / ANDY PENDLE / BEN FISHER / EDDY OSBORNE / MC MADDOX

hope to see the normal crew out in force !!! and the
price is a measly £5 !! to members !!!! so dont miss it !!!

p.s ... is the normal hotel posse up for another mad one on this night then ???? ill let minxy start a hotel posse sign up thread ...

come on lets have it !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
Exellent news, h2o sounded like it was fantastic last time u guys went so looking foreward to going there!!!!!!

The hotel posse will be back in force, talking shite the whole night through!!!!!!!!! That's if they'll have us, i'm sure minxy can arrange that. See you all there:D

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
I think i might have to attend this one seen as its at the end of my street practically. As for the hotel idea because of the amount of ya's you might be better looking for some thing in wakefield as it could get tricky getting back to Morley after the clubs shut.

I am only suggesting this because when i cant be arsed to walk home i have sometimes waited for a taxi and it can take ages.

If anyone prefers to saty in wakey rather than Morley i could ring the local hotels and find some details out for ya's

Just an idea peeps

Let me know

Andy

Zaccsta

Nov 24, 2002
Bradford
I can't make this one cause I'm off on my hols on the 9th :cry: :cry:

It is a good venue n all and the tunes were shit hot. You don't wanna miss this.

Hope ya all have a good un!

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
We need the numbers for the hotel for this so we can make sure we can book somewhere. I've asked retroandy to check out some closer places so anyone who wants to stay in the hotel let us know.

Cheers.

P.s. Zaccster, thats just not good enough, book yer hols with more thought next time mate.

Zaccsta

Nov 24, 2002
Bradford
I'm sorry Shabbs

I'll call ya on Minxy's phone when the club should be rocking just so I can have a little boogie with ya. If I can't be there I will do my best to join in with a least one tune!

I'm so gutted I can't make it but I will be at the next one (deffo) due to the withdrawal symptons of missing this one.

sped

Sep 5, 2002
wakefield
I went the other week when you people where doing space there. Had a great time!! Nice to meet some of you e.i Mr Ben Fisher..
Would have loved to go to this one but im in the Dominican Republic on that date:( Are you going to do any more events like that,in the up coming months???:confused:
P.S you'll all love H2o if you've never been, its mad watch out for them coloured bubbles:bj: