Everybody...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

JenDaRaver

Aug 12, 2001
Strawberry Fields
Hey lovely!!

I've been at college doin HNC Dance Music Production... now a part time producer (just a hobby likes) and goin back to do an advanced diploma in music industry marketing and management, I finally got myself in gear! :axe:

Seein a lovely man for the past 10 months, hes a studio engineer, he's woooonderful!

And he likes velcro gloves and lard!

How are you pudding?

Miss Cola

Feb 21, 2003
Chompin on biccie's.. *beep*;)
JenDaRaver said:
Hello Miss Cola, my you're a sparkley one :cops: :rotate:

Lol, im getting sparkly sig mad i am!! :roll: :fekked: :hole: :rotate: :axe: :moonie: :mad: :spin: Woud have more but cant fit them on!! lol! :D

Im fine thankyou for asking, you? Not spoke to you before but ive heard your one of the oldies on the site (That doesnt mean ya age by the way :thumbsup:) and ya back i see!! whahay!! :D

JenDaRaver

Aug 12, 2001
Strawberry Fields
Eeeeee hello again oh sparkly Cola :)

Yes, tis true I used to spend mucho hours on this board typing other codshite...

But now I am usually too busy to go online that much... but for OSA I make a special allowance because it has stayed close 2 my heart over the time I've been away :love:

Now all I need to do is get to a meet up :king:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
Hiya, glad you got back here.

I went to college with a girl who everyone called Jen rave!!!!! I did wonder for a bit if it was you but it's not!!!!!

Not the most exiting story, i know, but thought i'd share it anyway!!!!!

Hope your sticking around mate, and would love to see you at a meet up so get it sorted.

JenDaRaver

Aug 12, 2001
Strawberry Fields
Hey peeps, big hugs all round :rotate:

I will hopefully make it down to a meetup before the year is out, I just have to get meself sorted at college and get a job! Train station isn't far away so I could just pack myself on a train and have a vodka-fuelled night!