ever returned a gift/item over a year after you got it....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
exactly what it says on the tin, ever returned something youve bought or a prezzy youve been given a year or so after you got it??

i was bought a purse for crimbo2008, gorgeous radley purse and i know it wasnt cheap.

used it all year, got some good wear and tear etc......but the the stitching had started to come away and the leather start to split (and it deffo wasnt with having too much money in it lol)

with it being pretty expensive i thought fuck it im gonna complain to radley even tho i dint get it direct from them.

i sent an email explaining and they said if i know where it was bought from the try and return it to the store.......fook that i aint having the embarassment of returning it after a year lol

later in the email they said if i get no joy at the store, send it back to radley, and they will either repair or replace it.

sent a copy of the email etc and the dodgy purse back to radley in the post yesterday, and first thing this morning i got a call from them saying the purse was unrepairable and hen told me to go on the website and pick what i want up to the ammount of £80!!!

fekkin bonus, thats what i call excellent customer service, i should have my stuff by monday:thumbsup:

ive tried sending other stuff back a few times to other shops and after a month they dont wana know.

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
wow :eek: thats good

dont choose the same model again though ;)
or maybe you should - can keep getting a new one every year then :p ;)

the thing with radley is that it aint cheap shit so why not fekkin retun faulty goods......if its a reputable company then they should repair or replace??

and also they have new collections coming out all the time ;) ive got a completely diffo purse and also a tote bag thing to stick me shopping in etc ;)

might do the same again in a few montsh when the new seasons gear comes out :king:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I hear the sale of goods act is supposed to cover items for up to 6 years from point of sale for new items, so you're well within your rights to complain if something doesn't last that long:thumbsup: