Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
I like them :S
Did he quote monkey sex???:cool:
If he did..top man ..if he never lets write a song:cool: called Monkey Sex of the highest deed...I am drunk:D

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
Top work missy :wave:

Just starting or still carrying on from last night ?

a bit of both really..I have awoken pissed with no phone, no cash, a random on my couch, a badgers arse mouth, a drink till ya sink voucher in me bag, no memorieeeeeeeeees except for photo keyring and abusive language, 16 pub ciggies and all the Grolsch you can muster...tis not all bad I tells ya:D

a bit of both really..I have awoken pissed with no phone, no cash, a random on my couch, a badgers arse mouth, a drink till ya sink voucher in me bag, no memorieeeeeeeeees except for photo keyring and abusive language, 16 pub ciggies and all the Grolsch you can muster...tis not all bad I tells ya:D

hahahahaha :D Top work... :D

I'm up early today coz I woke up at 8 to find my bed was sodden... :| A quick reality check (& a quick sniff) confirmed that I hadn't pissed the bed as I originally thought.... I took a bottle of Volvic to bed & in my drunken stupor didn't put the top on properly... :rolleyes:

I can't account for the 10 inch long skidmarks on the white percale bedsheet though ;)